Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

carbuthnot14's post was on the same page as the answer, which was in response to the same question which was posted by ruhel93 on 3 different threads and in a PM to Ross.

..anyway.

Have you got a UK distributer Ross? I remember with rugby league the release date was quite a while after the AUS one, will it be the same with DBC14?

RLL World Cup is coming out at the same time in Australia and the UK I think - the UK release date is the 21st; and there's nothing around that suggests that it has been released in Australia already. So if they are releasing through trublu; then I'm guessing that it won't be a huge problem.

I think joeapostle is referring to RLL2's release date in 2012. Australia got it before the UK.

Will there be any "Man Of The Match" presentation or something like that after the match has finished. If not than will it let us know who the MOM is after the match?

Ross confirmed earlier. "There will be MOTM" Ross said in official forum

I think joeapostle is referring to RLL2's release date in 2012. Australia got it before the UK.

I'm guessing that if RLL2WC gets released at the same time in the UK and Australia, there won't be a huge problem in releasing DBC14 in the UK/Australia at the same time. I could be wrong; but both games have the same developer and publisher, so I hope I'm not!

Can we change bats while playing?

Can we change bats while playing?

I think this has been answered! I could understand a player havin different types of bat for the different formats but unless bats are goin to break in the game what would be the point?

Ashes as expected by me .....earlier I posted what if ashes suddenly releases game before day or two...what's da plans of dbc.. Previous answer was ....there is no chance it will happen.... But what I guessed is rite it's releasing in next two days.... Have to c how it ll be

Can anyone explain how a game, which according to the big ant guy, was never finished will be released before the game which he has been telling us has been finished for months...

Strategic release blah blah

Can anyone explain how a game, which according to the big ant guy, was never finished will be released before the game which he has been telling us has been finished for months...

Strategic release blah blah

Isn't that obvious which doesn't need any explanations?

My Ashes 2013 Order .......Done ........Waiting for DBC14 For sure i ll buy when its releases please dont delay DBC14......

jg1irn.jpg

:p

Users who are viewing this thread