Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross could surprise us with a Jun20 release, perhaps!
I reckon discussing the release date takes us nowhere. Ross & the rest are working on the game, we're yet to have our hands on the full edition of CA. Let Ross take his time & deliver us a game we all have dreamt of.
We could rather talk about when are we getting a screenshot, a video, some more gameplay info than about the release date. Let's be patient & not too greedy.

To be honest do we want 2 cricket games at the same time, if november is the release are hunger will be at a all-time high, also maybe Ross is waiting to see how Ashes 2013 will do with sales and reviews plus us. If Ashes does not live up to be a good cricket game by most then this will help bigant in a lot of ways.

BA has almost all features in it though it has not been said by Ross officially.Ashes 13 has no features,just looks like an updated Ashes 09 tbh.So wont be much of a competition.BA will race out Ashes 13 even if it releases 6 months later.

There can be no public or limited Beta as we are past that point. Our timing will be dependent on how much the Ashes game is delayed. Take the speculation to that thread and let me know how you go :p

----------

There, I said it.

----------

Note to self, drink less at the races or stay off the forums, or both :)

It's summer here in the Middle East now, I expect my copy delivered to my door shortly then? Will put money under my pillow ...I'll leave milk and cookies out for you, Santa Ant.

It's summer here in the Middle East now, I expect my copy delivered to my door shortly then? Will put money under my pillow ...I'll leave milk and cookies out for you, Santa Ant.

LoL

It's like summer here today, nice day to watch the ponies run around Caulfield.

...how do you have your "milk?" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread