Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Can we have the names of commentators for now plzz ?

Ross,could you amaze us once again by revealing anything about your cricket game :) :clap

TBH everyday i am coming to this BA forum and looking for an update every 30 mins. Even in my dreams BA cricket has started coming up. Seriously man i have never expected a game like this. :clap :clap

TBH everyday i am coming to this BA forum and looking for an update every 30 mins. Even in my dreams BA cricket has started coming up. Seriously man i have never expected a game like this. :clap :clap

Overhype in full effect :) Just keep your expectations in check, it sounds great on paper, but so does a lot of things.

Practice. Real bowlers try to bowl a delivery, doesn't mean they will execute it. Better bowlers will be more accurate obviously... guess you will have to learn timings of control inputs to master deliveries.

The game tat comes to my mind is virtua tennis. It uses similar technique where we dont use the marker to control the service or a shot.

Overhype in full effect :) Just keep your expectations in check, it sounds great on paper, but so does a lot of things.

its because of the desert we are in wrt to cricket games

----------

ross i have a qn for you

The screen shot which is shown up in the BA forum was taken when you played a game or just a kind of Mock preparation for this game?

its because of the desert we are in wrt to cricket games

----------

ross i have a qn for you

The screen shot which is shown up in the BA forum was taken when you played a game or just a kind of Mock preparation for this game?

It's an in-engine shot of an early stage. It's not a render.

Obviously the player models now look much improved like in CA.

Why would an Australian company say "summer" and not mean Nov - Jan? The marketing of this company continues to cause confusion for those who care....no wonder people get upset!

They don't have to tell us anything, we know the game is in development and close to being finished. Other games they literally don't announce till a few months before release, like RLL2.

It's a self-released game so they will release it when it's ready, simple!

They don't have to tell us anything, we know the game is in development and close to being finished. Other games they literally don't announce till a few months before release, like RLL2.

It's a self-released game so they will release it when it's ready, simple!

You are exactly right....don't say anything. Its the uncertainty and shitty comments that upsets people. RLL2 is a great example....very short release date with no comment prior. Cut the criptics!

Last edited:
Why would an Australian company say "summer" and not mean Nov - Jan? The marketing of this company continues to cause confusion for those who care....no wonder people get upset!

Chill Buddy you have ashes coming in June , play that if you are so impatient.And this company has done a great job interacting with people , making changes to their product.. No wonder most of us are pretty happy and satisfied with them so far.

Users who are viewing this thread