Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just found this on the CSK FB homepage. Thought of sharing given the topic of discussion...
"In 1882, Sir Ravidra Jadeja smoked a Cigar and ever since then Aussies and English men are fighting for the Ashes" :lol

:lol:

Just found this on the CSK FB homepage. Thought of sharing given the topic of discussion...
"In 1882, Sir Ravidra Jadeja smoked a Cigar and ever since then Aussies and English men are fighting for the Ashes" :lol

That's funny :lol

Don't get it, please explain

From the Ashes 2013 forum....

Quote by Chief: Number of rumours? I've only seen one... :-) 21st June is still the release date, as evidenced everywhere else.

Useless joke based upon an over hyped player who is just a good cricketer.You will understand this if you know Rajnikanth. :rolleyes

True!!

There was no point in posting that joke here anyways, as only few people would understand it.

----------

Quote by Chief: Number of rumours? I've only seen one... :-) 21st June is still the release date, as evidenced everywhere else.

Awesome news then....Looks like June is gonna be a good month with 'Last of Us' releasing on 14th as well :D

Last edited:
There can be no public or limited Beta as we are past that point. Our timing will be dependent on how much the Ashes game is delayed. Take the speculation to that thread and let me know how you go :p

----------

There, I said it.

----------

Note to self, drink less at the races or stay off the forums, or both :)

that confirms the summer they are referring is northern summer and this game will be around ac13 release.
Such good news.

Cant see this post anywhere! Can you please guide me.

Edit: found the post. Please ignore my request.

Last edited:
Cant see this post anywhere! Can you please guide me.

First left at the train station, across from Mrs Bolton's Cat De-Worming and Umbrella Shop.....alternatively have a look in the thread predictions/ expectations....

Edit; I edited after seeing your edit!

First left at the train station, across from Mrs Bolton's Cat De-Worming and Umbrella Shop.....alternatively have a look in the thread predictions/ expectations....

Edit; I edited after seeing your edit!

With these guidence I am stuck by the umbrella shop. Please pick me up from there.

Well then I need to apologise as I was told by a normally reliable source that the game hadn't submitted yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread