Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

There can be no public or limited Beta as we are past that point. Our timing will be dependent on how much the Ashes game is delayed. Take the speculation to that thread and let me know how you go

Based on this statement would it be fair to speculate that you are planning to release your game 'before' ashes cricket 13? Since that has, in all probability, got delayed now, you are also delaying your game to polish it even more?

If true, then it means your game is actually ready to ship even on 21st June (hypothetical situation) if required???

You are exactly right....don't say anything. Its the uncertainty and shitty comments that upsets people. RLL2 is a great example....very short release date with no comment prior. Cut the criptics!

Yes, but this isn't like RLL2, because it was intended to released years ago, but due to it being self-funded was pushed further back when the other projects took priority.

At the end of the day, the game will be so much better now than it would have been a few years ago on their new tech.

You are exactly right....don't say anything. Its the uncertainty and shitty comments that upsets people. RLL2 is a great example....very short release date with no comment prior. Cut the criptics!

Keep Calm and Don't Read My Posts.

Keep Calm and Don't Read My Posts.

Like I said before, I have faith that you know what your doing so I'm in no hurry.
Still a strange day on pc about release dates, do you really think ashes will be delayed Ross. Also summer can be aus or UK so please calm down people and have a little faith.
I would sing Ross but all the members would disappear.:p

If Ross was expecting a delay then they would expect them to release it around Aussie Ashes instead. Hence Ross's idea would be to release it before that. So anyway both the games are going to be released before November or even October.

Based on this statement would it be fair to speculate that you are planning to release your game 'before' ashes cricket 13? Since that has, in all probability, got delayed now, you are also delaying your game to polish it even more?

If true, then it means your game is actually ready to ship even on 21st June (hypothetical situation) if required???

Since when has the other game in all probability been delayed?

Probably last week :p

I just dont get where this speculation is coming from, unless you seem to know something we dont. There are no indications whatsoever that the game will be delayed at least officially that is......

Where are you chief, put the chief signal out like batman but a huge cricket bat.:rolleyes

I imagine Ross's sources are better than ours. The games industry is pretty small really especially when you consider Big Ant and Trickstar are both based in Melbourne.

Mmmm, strange ways of doing things me thinks if that is the case......

Just found this on the CSK FB homepage. Thought of sharing given the topic of discussion...
"In 1882, Sir Ravidra Jadeja smoked a Cigar and ever since then Aussies and English men are fighting for the Ashes" :lol

Users who are viewing this thread