Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I guess we are way to beyond that point and I know it isn't part of being in business. I could imagine that they could have talked to each other much earlier in the process and talked about what they were planning and how they could help each other. An illusion perhaps, but imagine that: both games releasing a new version each year, six months apart!

Yup, in an ideal world there would be nothing better than two annual cricket titles. In fact I would happily take two long running bi-annual titles where each title releases every other year and we get a new cricket game every year :cheers

ross has said their game release is dependent on ac13 release,
so either he wants to release before ac13 and get more of market share
or he will release a month later ac13 to let ac13 get its profits.
Either way it is going to be released in northern summer not in nov,dec,jan.

ross has said their game release is dependent on ac13 release,
so either he wants to release before ac13 and get more of market share
or he will release a month later ac13 to let ac13 get its profits.
Either way it is going to be released in northern summer not in nov,dec,jan.

All speculation of course as none of us are privvy to what Ross is acutally planning.

We have to keep in mind that their usual approach of announcing release dates was even less than a month for Rugby league live 2 it was announced on September 19th for the release date being 11th of October......According to me Ross is surely a person who likes challenges and compete with best in business and prove himself and show how good he is...U never know we might even get a release date this month:yes

We have to keep in mind that their usual approach of announcing release dates was even less than a month for Rugby league live 2 it was announced on September 19th for the release date being 11th of October......According to me Ross is surely a person who likes challenges and compete with best in business and prove himself and show how good he is...U never know we might even get a release date this month:yes

In related news - Big Ant's website no longer confirms the release to be this Summer. I am sorry for jumping the gun. My hopes are up again for an early release.

Last edited:
In related news - Big Ant's website no longer confirms the release to be this Summer. I am sorry for jumping the gun. My hopes are up again for an early release.
He surely said its 2013 and summer as well but has repeatedly said that his release date will be dependent on release of the ashes cricket 2013 but I am sure that he announces release dates very close to the actual release as I have said in the earlier post...:yes:thumbs
He has also said that his game was also played by players and they said that the mechanism was awesome....Suggesting that the game is ready to go for release...

he also said that they are past the stage to have beta testing of gameplay by fans indicating we are very near to have its release date specially now when ac13 is on time.

he also said that they are past the stage to have beta testing of gameplay by fans indicating we are very near to have its release date specially now when ac13 is on time.

Yes,that's right..:cheers

My point of view,

Deduced from Ross's posts:
a
. The game is functional and feature complete.
b. Ross had submitted for approvals long back. Someone mentioned that no one submits beta version for approvals so it must be the full game.
c. Ross had earlier told us that he will announce the date when the game is approved. But he did reveal that he was waiting for the Ashes release date.
d. That leaves us with just one point of view, Ross is discussing with his team on marketing strategies to release the game on the 14th of June.

Given his work ethics, he might well push for that release regardless of it being just 5 weeks away. He has done it before, in 6 weeks. Now is the time for breaking records. Rock on Ross, you are the Boss. :cheers

^^^^
Couldn't agree more. And, given the way Ross works (on weekends too), they could get in enough time to meet any release date just 5weeks away. :)

^^^^
Couldn't agree more. And, given the way Ross works (on weekends too), they could get in enough time to meet any release date just 5weeks away. :)

Interesting that you mention it. I am not familiar with game companies and how they work. But working in weekends does seem odd unless they are super busy trying to meet a deadline ;)

Interesting that you mention it. I am not familiar with game companies and how they work. But working in weekends does seem odd unless they are super busy trying to meet a deadline ;)

No no, I was referring to the way they worked to get the 0.93a and 0.93b updates of CA out, in spite of if being a weekend. That was pretty astonishing. And, if they could do it to fix bugs in a free beta application, I believe they could repeat it many more times for the entire game.

All points taken but he has also said that there will be a pre play session for the game at EB....If he tries to release it say 15-20th of june when will he have this and how will he finish his work if some bugs were found...

Users who are viewing this thread