Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

^^^^
To me "it" refers to the Big Ant game, i.e. the whole game and not just the bowling piece, else he wouldn't say "gives the outcome they were expecting". You can't get an "outcome" by bowling mechanics alone, outcome of the bowling is the way batsman or batting mechanism handles the bowling piece, i.e. it's the whole system which is being referred to and not just the bowling.

Glimpse of gameplay would be blessing in disguise for all those fans eagerly waiting for the release of these 2 cricket games, unfortunately none of them are coming up with such strategy.. :wave

Glimpse of gameplay would be blessing in disguise for all those fans eagerly waiting for the release of these 2 cricket games, unfortunately none of them are coming up with such strategy.. :wave

Yes yes we're all impatient, surely not too much longer now ;) Spent a decent amount of time in Cricket Academy I'm pretty anxious to see how it plays by now :lol:

lets see who comes up early with gameplay video and screenshots.

Last edited:
lets see who comes up early with gameplay video and screenshots,
chief said over ac13 forum to release gameplay screenshots this weekend.

I have just been browsing on the ac13 forum but i couldnt find where the chief mentioned about them releasing screenshots this weekend.

Which thread was it on?

Users who are viewing this thread