Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I do feel for you - no one is coming forward - I offer unique Big Ant gifts and the opportunity to get inside info but nope, no takers....

If i was in melbourne...i would just lie about the black screen issue to get into your office :D

No doubt all things look better on fire.... and we were going to add a card share that was on fire for a laugh but BIGGS already did that! :(

...do I need to bust out photoshop and do a flaming-ant?

Oh look who's photo i found!!!!

Attachments

• bigant_narrowweb__300x411,0.jpg
    bigant_narrowweb__300x411,0.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 54
In CA, We should be able to make a face of a donkey....paint him in black....and assign him the name 'Sreesanth'/'Chavan'/'Chandila'. This created player would not be able to play the game but would be tied up at one end of the boundary for all the matches, and during the interval between the innings, there should be a mini-game to hit these a**es with wet rubber shoes.

Wish they did that in real life!

*noob mode activated* Why does Ross's avatar say collect pre-order money if we cant pre-order it?

Liking you signature. Must say I am happy that we do not have a set date for BA cricket, But then I trust you Ross :p

To be honest we've all been late in this business, I have been.

The difference in the case however is that I've known for at least six weeks that they've been late and been waiting for them to "fess up" to it... it just hasn't been cool... not cool at all.

Very funny Ross. poor chief does not want to come on here and get a ear full from all the angry fans here.:yes

I think that we have been very friendly to him over the whole. I must admit though that patience is wearing thin.....garden paths come to mind....

I think that we have been very friendly to him over the whole. I must admit though that patience is wearing thin.....garden paths come to mind....

Very true, and that was the point I was trying to make few weeks back. They approach has been very negative throughout the process. The thought process has just be alarmingly negative and this could easily reflect on the actual product as well.

The impact has been negative throughout, That has shown in their previous titles too. Sadly because they were the only one creating cricket title we use to take whatever we got, but now there is change, and its good for cricket games. I have cancelled my pre-order based on this delay, We are yet going to see another IC10 with updated graphics. Sorry if anyone else think I am wrong.

Ross once again thanks for keeping updated on CA, loving the Lagaan bit.:thumbs

Let's try and keep this thread to Big Ant cricket chat please. Also remember that a game being late can make it a better game. The only issue here is the lack of communication.

Users who are viewing this thread