Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

lets see who comes up early with gameplay video and screenshots,
chief said over ac13 forum to release gameplay screenshots this weekend.

If you mean that dhead pretending to be someone else posting utter crap then you are probably right, he posted the same rubbish here........I sent a little email to that particular specimen and got a nice bucket full of puss back...needless to say he won't be back here for sure.....

yeah checked it myself, its a fake id in name of boris, so screenshots this weekend is just a rumour.

Last edited:
yeah checked it myself, its a fake id in name of boris, so screenshots this weekend is just a rumor.

See, that is why it is advisable to check things beforehand..........I could have told you that three days ago......it isn't a rumour, it is pure BS....

Last edited by a moderator:
are the player names real that are given to us or will they be like previous games where the names are similar ?
Also in the career type mode how many seasons will we be able to play or will it hopefully be unlimited :D ?
look forward to hearing

Zzzzzz Zzzzzz

been concentrating on making sure Cricket Academy is right for release.... tumbleweeds through here :)

----------

yeah checked it myself, its a fake id in name of boris, so screenshots this weekend is just a rumour.

Yeah... got me excited for a second...

I am hoping everything is going along nicely.

Seeing the time you guys are spending on cricket academy, what is going on with the full game? Different team working on that?

Ross, when are you going to release a teaser for your game? Perhaps a burning ball, or bat, or the entire kit? Or playing on a burning pitch? :D

Ross, when are you going to release a teaser for your game? Perhaps a burning ball, or bat, or the entire kit? Or playing on a burning pitch? :D

No doubt all things look better on fire.... and we were going to add a card share that was on fire for a laugh but BIGGS already did that! :(

----------

I am hoping everything is going along nicely.

Seeing the time you guys are spending on cricket academy, what is going on with the full game? Different team working on that?

Cricket Academy is just one guy taking stuff from the full game and implementing into the standalone. We have the advantage that our tech mostly already exists.

The fact that I haven't been on here today stirring (:yes) probably tells the story... CA is ready for launch, just further testing up until the release time.

@Big Ant Studios: Still no one with a black screen problem????:(

@Big Ant Studios: Still no one with a black screen problem????:(

I do feel for you - no one is coming forward - I offer unique Big Ant gifts and the opportunity to get inside info but nope, no takers....

@Ross:Is there Spot Fixing in your game?Because i am sure Sree Santh will be there in the Indian player list in the game :D Also with the infos there is a possibility of unlicensed IPL too :lol

@Ross:Is there Spot Fixing in your game?Because i am sure Sree Santh will be there in the Indian player list in the game :D Also with the infos there is a possibility of unlicensed IPL too :lol

In CA, We should be able to make a face of a donkey....paint him in black....and assign him the name 'Sreesanth'/'Chavan'/'Chandila'. This created player would not be able to play the game but would be tied up at one end of the boundary for all the matches, and during the interval between the innings, there should be a mini-game to hit these a**es with wet rubber shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread