Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Aah, its a real nice gesture by Ross, love him for that! :clap
Only one thing, why can't we assign those new pads as wicket keeper pads?

An oversight - I will fix it.

----------

September? Where did you get this info from?

But if the new release date indeed is Sep, I understand why Ross mentioned "XX/0X/2013" as the release date for Big Ant cricket. Cheeky indeed!

Been trying to give HINTS for weeks... yes, I am more than Cheeky :p

----------

As in you guys would be willing to fill a vacant slot as it were.....?? (Warning from the Euphanism Protection Organisation)

Well, that was all I could find. Seriously Ross, every Indian buying the game & seeing that kit is gonna be super elated, not just because they can play with those pads/gloves, but also because you've shown a terribly good gesture. While the subcontinent has been largely ignored in the cricket video game world, you've done something worth an applause as such little things do count. Do you realize that you've done a super awesome job! Appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Let's try and keep this thread to Big Ant cricket chat please. Also remember that a game being late can make it a better game. The only issue here is the lack of communication.

Agreed.

I am hoping "XX/0X/2013" was more than just a hint and we will get our hands on Big Ant cricket in the said time frame :yes

I think that we have been very friendly to him over the whole. I must admit though that patience is wearing thin.....garden paths come to mind....

I have seen how supportive you have been specially. Even when Ross had mentioned earlier that it would be delayed, you still stood up for AC13 while most of us were going along with the flow.

Gotta say Ross loving the fact you are enjoying the fact Chief has made himself look a tit

Live by the sword die by the sword I say, man up and face the consequences for being as slippery as an eel.

If I was you Ross I'd be sticking the dagger in further.

Business is business

Gotta say Ross loving the fact you are enjoying the fact Chief has made himself look a tit

Live by the sword die by the sword I say, man up and face the consequences for being as slippery as an eel.

If I was you Ross I'd be sticking the dagger in further.

Business is business

Ross is in heaven right now, let's be honest with are selfs here. Like lee said it's business and first thing is to sell and well win, fifa is what he wants not pro evolution and as highlander says there can only be one, no one wants to be second. I say go ross and yes i will still buy both games but i feel more as time goes by that bigant are going to kick some ass in the near future.:thumbs

^^ maybe for the consumers. But for such a small consumer base I would think a company would prefer a monopoly on the title.

The best thing is when both games succeed.....

Don't think i don't want that and many others on this forum and around the world but at the same time, there can only be one winner and Ross wants that prize and i can't blame him. I would love chief to hit back hard with some good news soon.:cheers

I'm not "loving" it, just really surprised because this is not miscommunication it's misleading conduct.

I have posted the timelines here before... It generally takes 2+ months from first submission to get to the shelf if you have a strong build. Ashes 2013 has not submitted and doesn't look close, therefore it has been known ages ago that it had slipped.

The choice is rush out a game because of the attached license or finish the game properly.

It does me no favors whatsoever to have a bad game on the market, I already have many people distrust our game because of the track record of previous Cricket titles, another would be a real blow, especially since it holds the Ashes license. It's a pox on all our houses.

True and i guess it puts pressure on you to produce a fine product if say ashes 2013 turns out to be average, everyone will be very nervous buying well any cricket game. Still if your game plays as good as it sounds there should be no problem there right Ross.:thumbs

----------

Ross you don't sleep much do you:yes, guess you are waiting to see what happens.
Will ashes delay change your plans for bigant cricket release, more time to get it near perfect.:D

I'm not "loving" it, just really surprised because this is not miscommunication it's misleading conduct.

I have posted the timelines here before... It generally takes 2+ months from first submission to get to the shelf if you have a strong build. Ashes 2013 has not submitted and doesn't look close, therefore it has been known ages ago that it had slipped.

The choice is rush out a game because of the attached license or finish the game properly.

It does me no favors whatsoever to have a bad game on the market, I already have many people distrust our game because of the track record of previous Cricket titles, another would be a real blow, especially since it holds the Ashes license. It's a pox on all our houses.

Either way the only people who have suffered are the consumers whom have been starving for a decent cricket game. Every time a cricket game has hit the market we have forked out ?30-?40 for a game which does not even give us a 2 month worth of longevity.

Lack of licences, No career mode, basic elements of cricket, broken online and the rest. Apart from licences I am sure other things should have been implemented. We can't afford to have another half baked cricket game.

Ross, you have given us the different perspective and shown a different approach to the things and I admire that a lot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread