Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Forgive me if this has been asked before but is there anyway of editing commentary? as in replacing the disc commentary files with your own...like getting commentary of youtube and editing that into sound files and putting that into the game?

Seriously? The game hasn't even been released yet and already your talking about changing things in it, give Big Ant some credit.

Seriously? The game hasn't even been released yet and already your talking about changing things in it, give Big Ant some credit.

Woah slow down hampster man!! It was a question about customization more than anything. I have said previously that I think the commentary will be good. Im just interested how far mods will be able to go as I recall Ross saying it will support moders in a way.

Commentary is very difficult to cut together, I can't imagine it being done in any meaningful way without a studio, professional equipment and many takes. Certainly you could not have any background noise at all.

I remember it bein said that appealing too much will put you out of favour, broady would be in deep poop already!!!! Warners great to watch, great start! Wondered if any barmy army/ fanatics chants will make it into the game??

It all sounds great so far but there has been no evidence that manual appealing, like a lot of other things, are actually in the game...same goes for the amount of stadiums that was initally rumoured, second XI teams in career mode, injuries, form, bad light, pitch degredation, weather changes mid-match...Theyve been promised before in previous games and weve been let down over and over again. Hoping it is different with this.

Would be great to see some screens/footage to confirm it...hint hint

Last edited:
Hint hint...there is already proof of pitch degradation and manual appealing

It all sounds great so far but there has been no evidence that manual appealing, like a lot of other things, are actually in the game...same goes for the amount of stadiums that was initally rumoured, second XI teams in career mode, injuries, form, bad light, pitch degredation, weather changes mid-match...Theyve been promised before in previous games and weve been let down over and over again. Hoping it is different with this.

Would be great to see some screens/footage to confirm it...hint hint

There have been videos of light, pitch wear, ball wear, there was a play session for six hours :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

If we could record our own commentary I would replace everything with a recording of me burping so I could just listen to myself burp for hours on end.

Users who are viewing this thread