Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If we could record our own commentary I would replace everything with a recording of me burping so I could just listen to myself burp for hours on end.

This guy gets it.

Ross any chance that our game releases through steam????

Enjoy your ban, idiot.

Do I want to know what I'vw just missed? Someone posting goatse or something?

20$ wasted on ashes by all who bough it ! anyways big ant already grand winner by 99 points! that is ashes 1/100 and dbc 99/100(it will be 100 after i play the game ) :thumbs :cheers

I want to know, as I was one of the idiots who bought Ashes Cricket 2013 yesterday, it is clear to me, it is extremely buggy, and just a very rushed, awful game, if this is the state of the game now, i wonder how bad the game would have been back in june?

That Mike Fegan has a lot of questions to answer, the lying little s**t...

Rant over

I want to know, as I was one of the idiots who bought Ashes Cricket 2013 yesterday, it is clear to me, it is extremely buggy, and just a very rushed, awful game, if this is the state of the game now, i wonder how bad the game would have been back in june?

That Mike Fegan has a lot of questions to answer, the lying little s**t...

Rant over

Rant absolutely accepted. There should be some way of getting money back for a broken product. If enough people complain to steam they will start to feel pressure at least to take the game down from their server......

20$ wasted on ashes by all who bough it ! anyways big ant already grand winner by 99 points! that is ashes 1/100 and dbc 99/100(it will be 100 after i play the game ) :thumbs :cheers

What is the one point for?

The comedy YouTube glitches?...

Menu music is pretty good?

And I maintain that the recorded commentary is nice; and it would sound 1000x better if they fixed the sequencing issues (repetitions); and attached it to a better game!

Ashes crickets commentary sounds kinda better then BD14 somehow, but to be honest its not for the licensing,just saying in general tho...anybody agreed ?:wave
But Ac13 is nt even close to BD14.

Bro we had allot of game-play video tho....How come you haven't noticed that!:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread