Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Are we expecting Faulkner to dictate where he bats in the future
Would think that if the selectors continue the 4 bowlers + an all-rounder he could bat anywhere in the order from 5-7.

I actually heard that the England team couldn't take a country that produced AC13 seriously, hence the resulting capitulation. Every time they looked into the eyes of an Australian they saw Fegan...

I think you will find it was designed by an Englishman whom resides in England :)

1. Silk
2. Maddinson
3. Hughes
4. Smith
5. Burns
6. Wade
7. Faulkner
8. Pattinson
9. Starc
10. Cummins
11. Lyon

A team I can think of made completely out of younger blokes. Not even including Lynn, Head, Mitch Marsh, Patterson, Cutting, Richardson etc. I think we'll be right :D

Obviously our issue is that a lot of these guys aren't quite up to international standard yet, in particular the batsmen, but give it time.

Last edited:
They should try the young guns when the play meaningless:) ODI games

Yeah ODIs are the place to be blooding. They've already played Maddinson in a T20, and I reckon he would be a shout for an ODI spot as well. Cutts should get another go at it, as should Bird. Hughes may lose his spot as I suspect they'll want to open with Finch and Warner.

Talking of Fegan, can you please have a charity boxing match (with all proceeds going to the ECB). Many thanks.

Design is the first part of the process, not too labour the point but it was well and truly designed before he left the project.

----------

HAHA SLAM! can you not read?

I'm lost because there are no stump "animations".... unlike any of the previous Cricket games it is a physics model at play.

So I guess in that regard you couldn't actually be more wrong.

The "wiggle" or vibration of the stump is because the physics is keeping the stumps in the "ground" in the nets more than it would on a regular wicket.

There are millions of combinations that are shown because of the use of a physics model.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread