Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

cheers for that

----------

There is a few surprises:) in the aussie Team ranked number 4 overall

You can always edit the teams as you see fit - especially easy if you have all the domestic teams downloaded too

will the teams, players, all that stuff we make on the cricket academy beta be transferable to the game when its available or are we just making them for the fun of it?? :)

Last edited:
Fully transferable. Everything being made on the PC version of the Academy can be downloaded to the final version of the game on PC, PS3 or XBOX360.

No idea, what's it say?

No idea, what's it say?

upto untill 10 minutes ago BIGANT said the release being in January

but as of 8:30am the page has changed and the post was removed saying release is 2014

Hence why i asked do u beleive what is written on the page

I think I got my answer

Why not have the right stick as the shot direction and also the shot strength?
i.e. The quicker and further you push it the harder the shot will be. I think it would be more intuitive.

Just from nets alone, the sounds are the best I have heard ever in a cricket game. The sound of the bat hitting leather is just brilliant. Love it totally.

Yeah, the sounds in the nets are spot on - so much better than in the videos we saw a while back. Hopefully the sounds out in the middle will be to the same high standard.

Big Ant - since there will be OR support, any chance of the same for Track IR? It would work every bit as well as OR would. And will there be an option to import our own faces into the game ala EA's Gameface?

Hey Ross, is there an update on the Xbox 360 region free issue -- IE will the game be region free, separate PAL/NTSC versions released, or only PAL?

There has already been confirmation that the game will be region free on both consoles

Yeah, the sounds in the nets are spot on - so much better than in the videos we saw a while back. Hopefully the sounds out in the middle will be to the same high standard.

Big Ant - since there will be OR support, any chance of the same for Track IR? It would work every bit as well as OR would. And will there be an option to import our own faces into the game ala EA's Gameface?

The game will NOT have OR support. Not sure where you heard this.

Users who are viewing this thread