Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

But the demand in England after the whitewash will have decreased, coupled with the AC13 disaster means less anticipation for a great game like DBC14 in a big target market. Which probably means a little longer wait. That is the only downside to spanking England this summer.

Cricket Fans [from any country] eagerly waiting for A Decent Cricket game. Everyone Knows that DBC 14 will provide it. So, I don't think whitewash will affect the sales.
For England fans, They will organize ashes in DBC 14 & achieve victory against Australia for their self satisfaction.

But the demand in England after the whitewash will have decreased
To be honest, I don't think the demand here would have increased that much if we had won or it had been 3-2 or 4-1. If it releases in February or March, the people who would have bought the game will buy it. There would have been some people who might have heard it was a great series for us and decided to get a cricket game, but by February 2nd the cricket is over and football is an unstoppable juggernaut here.

To be honest, I don't think the demand here would have increased that much if we had won or it had been 3-2 or 4-1. If it releases in February or March, the people who would have bought the game will buy it. There would have been some people who might have heard it was a great series for us and decided to get a cricket game, but by February 2nd the cricket is over and football is an unstoppable juggernaut here.

ya u right :thumbs

but by February 2nd the cricket is over and football is an unstoppable juggernaut here.

Football world cup will start in JUNE.............What's your point?
The sooner the release date it will be better for us So, We get enough time to play it before Football mania starts.........

Football world cup will start in JUNE.............What's your point?
The sooner the release date it will be better for us So, We get enough time to play it before Football mania starts.........
My point isn't that it should release in June-August. My point is that it's winter here so it's going to sell better abroad for the time being.

My point isn't that it should release in June-August. My point is that it's winter here so it's going to sell better abroad for the time being.

I knew that you didn't make a point about release date. But explain to me about 2nd Feb. I'm from India so I didn't understand.

I knew that you didn't make a point about release date. But explain to me about 2nd Feb. I'm from India so I didn't understand.
End of the ODI series. Just a date that most people stop caring about cricket, if they hadn't stopped after the Ashes.

Next tour of England will bring back the interest.....
BTW When is the next tour of England Team?

Next tour of England will bring back the interest.....
BTW When is the next tour of England Team?
West Indies in Late Feb-March for a pointless, insignificant ODI series. Always great interest in the summer but no more tours for now.

West Indies in Late Feb-March for a pointless, insignificant ODI series. Always great interest in the summer but no more tours for now.

West Indies in Late Feb-March will be pointless But If Don Bradman Cricket 14 will release Between that time then It won't be pointless.

The good thing is though, the game doesn't disappear a week after release. I'm sure they'd be more than happy if people slowly bought the game as reviews come in and cricket season comes around again in the various parts of the world.

At least they aren't going down the route that Codemasters did with International Cricket 2010 - delaying it to October in Australia to release in 'cricket season'.

The good thing is though, the game doesn't disappear a week after release. I'm sure they'd be more than happy if people slowly bought the game as reviews come in and cricket season comes around again in the various parts of the world.
I tried to mention that with "for the time being" but I guess that didn't come across.

At least they aren't going down the route that Codemasters did with International Cricket 2010 - delaying it to October in Australia to release in 'cricket season'.
Does that count as one thing that was improved for AC13? It may have been delayed 5 months and awful, but at least everyone could feel the pain together.

End of the ODI series. Just a date that most people stop caring about cricket, if they hadn't stopped after the Ashes.

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I thought the general public in England do not care about the ODI series. All that matters to them is Ashes, which means the peak interest is already over. Again, I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I get after going through various comment sections, forums, communities etc.

Last edited:
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I thought the general public in England do not care about the ODI series. All that matters to them is Ashes, which means the peak of interest is already over. Again, I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I get after going through various comment sections, forums, communities etc.

People of England [cricket fans] care about Ashes & They also care about Don Bradman Cricket 14.;)

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I thought the general public in England do not care about the ODI series. All that matters to them is Ashes, which means the peak interest is already over. Again, I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I get after going through various comment sections, forums, communities etc.
You're mostly right. But a few care about them. Those bridging the gap between cricket lover and those who think it's only "public school toffs" (They're wrong. The saffers play for us as well). Interest certainly goes down, in a big way, after the Ashes, but if there's cricket so some will watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread