Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I thought the general public in England do not care about the ODI series. All that matters to them is Ashes, which means the peak interest is already over. Again, I could be wrong, but that is the feeling I get after going through various comment sections, forums, communities etc.

If they didn't care about the ODI series before the ashes they certainly do now.
A good opportunity to get back on the horse.

I disagree. I think those from the test squad will want to get home as soon as possible. Although some of the players on the fringes will want to stake their claim, I don't think it's top of the others priorities.

The good thing is though, the game doesn't disappear a week after release. I'm sure they'd be more than happy if people slowly bought the game as reviews come in and cricket season comes around again in the various parts of the world.

At least they aren't going down the route that Codemasters did with International Cricket 2010 - delaying it to October in Australia to release in 'cricket season'.

I think that's the best strategy for them...Steady sales...People will obviously start buying when they hear about reviews and how good the game is as many gamers are urging for Cricket games...:cheers

I disagree. I think those from the test squad will want to get home as soon as possible. Although some of the players on the fringes will want to stake their claim, I don't think it's top of the others priorities.

I meant that the supporters are more interested in the ODIs now than they would have been before the ashes debacle.

Cricket, Soccer and Golf were originated from England but they couldn't rule them pity :noway

Cricket, Soccer and Golf were originated from England but they couldn't rule them pity :noway

That's three in a very long list!! That's the problem with conquering the world and building a huge empire. Once you civilise people they turn on you. A bit like dogs really. You can take people out of the gutter.....

That's three in a very long list!! That's the problem with conquering the world and building a huge empire. Once you civilise people they turn on you. A bit like dogs really. You can take people out of the gutter.....

civlise people ??? ha ha do u think we were wandering without clothes before u arrive ... better read history mate

Golf didn't originate in England. Golf as we know it today originated in Scotland in the 15th century but it's origins go back much further than that.

----------

That's the sort of arrogant comment that gives the English a bad name. Totally out of order.

civlise people ??? ha ha do u think we were wandering without clothes before u arrive ... better read history mate

Judging by your grammar...

1) We play so many sports that were invented here that can't be the best at all of them. We don't have enough people.
2) There are several sports we are the best at but people seem to forget about those or not play them...

I think this discussion might be going too far anyway.

Judging by your grammar...

1) We play so many sports that were invented here that can't be the best at all of them. We don't have enough people.
2) There are several sports we are the best at but people seem to forget about those or not play them...

I think this discussion might be going too far anyway.

Agreed. We should be discussing how good the full DB game is to play.;)
Only BigAnt can stop this bickering.:yes

Last edited:
^^^Yep that's a fair point, it was out of order, and I admit it was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread