Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Such nostalgia with this. I still have the disc of this game actually, got from a Weet-Bix competition after sending in X amount of barcodes or something? Spent many an hour on it. Probably my 2nd fave cricket game behind SWC99 (DBC14 is unclassifiable ;)).

This does bring back some lovely memories where I thought cricket games had a future, thank god for DBC14 or where the hell would we all be right now.

PS This game shows how much better the old games were to say last year(Ashes 2013 Turd edition):facepalm, so much went wrong last year for cricket games. Hoping for a great 2014 guys.

He once went on a rant about how all umpires should be the same height. Quality analysis.
Have any proof ? (a Youtube video or something)..
Please don't put groundless accusations. Even if this is true, he might have said something to clarify his point in detail.

Want to know about his Quality Analysis ? Watch this video :- (Starts at 0:40)

Last edited by a moderator:
That explains oh so very much

He once went on a rant about how all umpires should be the same height. Quality analysis.

Wow... well Ashes 2013 went one step further and had all umpires and players the same height :)

Wow... well Ashes 2013 went one step further and had all umpires and players the same height :)

Ross your just jealous because DBC14 does not have as many Bugs as Ashes 2013.:p

PS For the future all game developers should have a copy of ashes to learn what not to do when making a game plus there marketing plan as a bonus.:thumbs

PS To all members on here, is anyone still playing ashes 2013. Me god no, Nets all the way till the release date is revealed.;)

Not going down that rabbit hole. I'm sure someone else will indulge you.

Stupid :facepalm
Think twice before you say anything

Apologies for not wanting to get involved in a 'cheating' discussion which is clearly the direction you were steering the conversation in.

Perhaps just stick with pointless Bradman facts.

You've been talking release date rubbish. I don't think you can talk.

I only suggested 3 release dates to Ross related to Sir Don Bradman. I don't think anything wrong with that.

Just now I told SnowyCasanova to think twice before saying anything rubbish about Sunil Gavaskar or give any proof (which he didn't had)

Apologies for not wanting to get involved in a 'cheating' discussion which is clearly the direction you were steering the conversation in.
I never have such Intentions. I don't know what made you think that ?

I do respect every member, but cannot tolerate false accusations.

Last edited:
If you hadn't figured it out yet, it isn't on YouTube. Unfortunately I can't go back in time and record it.

Users who are viewing this thread