Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You can actually order coffee in a Dutch coffee shop... never knew that.

The one thing I have never been able to buy there is actually coffee. I have to take my Micky Mouse flask with me. Cant understand why I get so dizzy and hysterical after eating the cakes though....

how about commentary to nets like tutorial voice?instead of machine a bowler bowling

I'm pretty sure it's not an option at the moment, but Ide like to see the option to only have the team sponsor shown on the chest opposite the team crest. At the moment it's shown across the belly as well. Not a biggie but it'd be nice to have both or just one.

I'm pretty sure it's not an option at the moment, but Ide like to see the option to only have the team sponsor shown on the chest opposite the team crest. At the moment it's shown across the belly as well. Not a biggie but it'd be nice to have both or just one.
Add the option to have the team name in a few different styles put in place of that second sponsor on the chest and it'd be near perfect.

Finally got saved up the rquired money to buy a PC !!!!
Can anyone please answer if this laptop is good enough for DBC nets or not
lenovo g505 - Google Search

If you want to play games, don't buy a laptop. Buy a desktop PC.

You need a really high end laptop for gaming to be worth it, it might 'work' but it will be awful.

If you insist on getting a laptop for games regardless, wait until the minimum requirements for the game are out.

Hello friends

Same like everyone I am just waiting to get my hands on DBC 14 on my PS3 :D
I am ruing that I am unable to play the nets fluently in my laptop :(.

I have just ordered Elgato Game Capture HD just for DBC to record all the games and post online :yes . Hopefully will be able to play some online games with the friends here in the forum and try to do online live streaming :cheers

Have a great week ahead

Anytime someone says 'hello friends' I immediately think it's an email from the King of Nigeria telling me I've won the state lottery, and all I need to do to claim my $1.2 million is deposit a small fee in their bank accounts.

Anytime someone says 'hello friends' I immediately think it's an email from the King of Nigeria telling me I've won the state lottery, and all I need to do to claim my $1.2 million is deposit a small fee in their bank accounts.

lol :)
Unfortunately you aren't lucky this time around. :cheers

If you want to play games, don't buy a laptop. Buy a desktop PC.

You need a really high end laptop for gaming to be worth it, it might 'work' but it will be awful.

If you insist on getting a laptop for games regardless, wait until the minimum requirements for the game are out.

Space shortage, only reason why I'm looking to buy a laptop.

Beside, i'd be doing gaming on PS3 when the full version comes out. Wouldn't mind having a go at the nets before that happens. can i run cricket academy at full settings on this laptop?...

MSI GE 70 .... I am able play nets without lag..

Beside, i'd be doing gaming on PS3 when the full version comes out. Wouldn't mind having a go at the nets before that happens. can i run cricket academy at full settings on this laptop?...
I doubt it. I've used a machine with a similar AMD A4 CPU and while I haven't tried the nets on it, it has slowdown trying to play games like Peggle, let alone something more demanding.

Really not a good machine for games, and pretty much nothing at that pricepoint is, unless you're willing to look at refurbished machines.

The game comes out on consoles in a little over a month, so I wouldn't factor it into your purchase.

I doubt it. I've used a machine with a similar AMD A4 CPU and while I haven't tried the nets on it, it has slowdown trying to play games like Peggle, let alone something more demanding.
That is why we all love Alienware:yes:yes:yes

You certainly can't include me in that 'we' and it's totally irrelevant to someone buying a ?300 laptop.
Fair enough
(Says silently to everyone else)''Owned by Matt. As usual. I LOVE IT:D:D:D?''

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread