Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

^^ sounds like you know me well :)

Just because you have ideal timing shouldn't mean you put it in the stands every time, if you want that experience it is out there.

If I'm playing at something outside off with good timing and the ball happens to nip away and catch the edge, probably should've played safe and left it alone. I want that small element of randomness in my cricket game, it's really going to make you think about every ball if you want to stick around.

Last edited:
I agree mate, i just feel it's a little to harsh at the moment. Still i would love to hear more members talk about there views on this.

PS Ross also is there a way to get the shot viewed in the nets before i machine bowls the ball. As i feel sometimes i want to play a straight drive and it does a cover drive. Just a idea.:spy

Can anyone tell me why I can't login to Cricket Academy? I was logged in and using it to view online players previously but recently it keeps saying incorrect user/pword. I've had the password re-sent a few times but still says I'm doing it wrong. I've re-typed my username as well.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Is there a possibility of a small HUD showing which direction you are pushing the sticks? A lot of times we may think we're pushing straight when were maybe at 11 or 1 o clock

I agree mate, i just feel it's a little to harsh at the moment. Still i would love to hear more members talk about there views on this.

PS Ross also is there a way to get the shot viewed in the nets before i machine bowls the ball. As i feel sometimes i want to play a straight drive and it does a cover drive. Just a idea.:spy

I love it that even when you think you are on top of the bowling you can still catch an edge from a ball that nips away!

Is there a possibility of a small HUD showing which direction you are pushing the sticks? A lot of times we may think we're pushing straight when were maybe at 11 or 1 o clock
Big Ant usually have very minimal huds so this is unlikely in matches.

However it's a great idea for the nets as I sometimes have the same problem with that. Considering the nets is a practise mode I think it would be a good addition, with the option to disable it.

Big Ant usually have very minimal huds so this is unlikely in matches.

However it's a great idea for the nets as I sometimes have the same problem with that. Considering the nets is a practise mode I think it would be a good addition, with the option to disable it.

Yep that's exactly what I meant, just for nets, and if BA like the idea maybe patch it into the nets in the full game.

As commentators say when you are in good form you are more likely to get an edge than play and miss.

Happens with me too. So addition of the HUD would be a nice feature to have.

great idea ajh they should def put that in the game make it so much easier to get ur hand eye coord good 4 the actual game:yes

----------

does anyone play AFL dreamteam?

A good Idea for nets but get that crap out of actual matches, harden up fellas. Also I think worries about shot direction being a little off is more a matter of timing rather than input, can't expect the ball to go where you point the stick every time, as I was saying earlier that game is out there.

Can you make the bowling (bowla) machine solid? So the ball deflects off it and makes a sound.

Obviously an essential addition.

How about a ball physics tech demo? Which involves a cricket ball passing through an infinite number of chair legs. Wh all know the boys at big ant are proud of their ball physics this would give them a chance to showcase them to the world. (I'm sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread