Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

So it's 79C because you're 79% of the average height - now it all makes sense! :p

No it's 79% chance that Aussies will win this series and we get the game by the 31st of march. Do you like them odds Ross.;)

----------

1.37m in Australia.

Now that's David warner height so if the SA team call him short again/SA touch his balls again:p) he will smack a double 100 in the Aussie second inns and still have time to win the test.:yes

So it's 79C because you're 79% of the average height - now it all makes sense! :p

I thought that was referring to bra size? ;)

Universal naming should be right/left hand wrist spin/finger spin. Direction of spin is silly these days as both finger and wristies can spin it both directions and sometimes use their "other" delivery more often than the usual one- eg Brad Hogg sometimes bowls wrongun's more often than a typical leg break.

Or if you're any England "spinner"; the ball goes straight regardless of what you do...

Well west Indies can't play our straight spin lol :) Don't think they have ever seen such lack of spin before.

I thought that was referring to bra size? ;)

Universal naming should be right/left hand wrist spin/finger spin. Direction of spin is silly these days as both finger and wristies can spin it both directions and sometimes use their "other" delivery more often than the usual one- eg Brad Hogg sometimes bowls wrongun's more often than a typical leg break.

Now that's cheeky mate.;)

I think we need a bit of @PlanetCricket Bot up in this business!

Anyone somewhat disappointed about the stumps not reacting as they would when you get bowled by a fast bowler? The bails just fall off usually and the stumps just get a bit crooked.

not sure i've had any out the ground, but i have had them reasonably messed up. it hadn't jumped out at me as a problem, certainly...

I'm happy enough with the reaction of the stumps, many people don't understand how tough it is to uproot them.

I'm happy enough with the reaction of the stumps, many people don't understand how tough it is to uproot them.

I know what you mean, I've never uprooted a stump by bowling. Of course me being a spinner might have an influence on that...

Users who are viewing this thread