Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, in your opinion, assuming you have played A09 and IC10, how do you feel the gameplay is compared with these titles?

interesting qn, need an answer from Ross.

I think Ross has already told us what he thinks of those games. I do recollect him mentioning he found "button mashing" and "bowling markers" in cricket games unrealistic and on par with Dance Dance Revolution.

Marketing is the only thing which should be looked at to sell games in India. A product with no quality can be sold in India for high price if there are more advertising. Most of the people in India watch IPL because of ads in tv channels. Most people in India have bought street cricket for their ps3 because of ads. So big ant must look to advertise their game to reach our people. I am sure if advertising is done here in India they can earn their profit more than their estimation.

A relatively small game developer in Melbourne is not going to fawk out millions to advertise on the TV during the IPL...

A relatively small game developer in Melbourne is not going to fawk out millions to advertise on the TV during the IPL...

Especially when there's hardly a guaranteed payback. If such luminaries as EA and Codies failed, what chance do Big Ant have?

Cant wait for the release date of _____ 2013/14:D

I have given up on the release date mate. Ross can't decide and therefore can't tell us anything until the picture becomes a little less foggy on the 505 side.
PS-Ross any new hint for us:spy

I have given up on the release date mate. Ross can't decide and therefore can't tell us anything until the picture becomes a little less foggy on the 505 side.
PS-Ross any new hint for us:spy

He has decided. He is just waiting for the right moment. And it is definitely before Sept. 2013.

Call me optimistic but I believe it will be closer than we realize...Ross seemed to have decided to talk about features in a more open manner starting this week.

Call me optimistic but I believe it will be closer than we realize...Ross seemed to have decided to talk about features in a more open manner starting this week.

Couldn't agree more. Since he's revealing the features now, the release could be just around the corner!

I feel I owe you all a discussion on Career mode as there have been significant positive changes to it, this is not related to the release date.

^You could at least tell if you and your team have decided on tentative date or even a release window?

He is making weekly updates to the buildup of the game and not telling significant everyday, thats fine coz it gets us closer to the release steadily.

Awesome graphics.i think it would blow up my PC.
my AGP card is Nvidia 9400 gt.Ram 6 gb DDR2.proccessor Intel core i7 3.66 ghz gamers edition.can i run it?

Users who are viewing this thread