Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Is there a denial of Xbox One and PS4 versions?

Haven't seen one, he said they've had the kits for quite some time, but I would think it's more likely for their next title... which I'm guessing will be AFL 2014 or such.

Just as long as they don't cripple the PC version to the level of graphics on current gen consoles it doesn't really matter.

No denial but no confirmation either, the new boxes are more powerful than current PC's by some margin.

The PC version is reasonably scalable and definitely not scaled back in any way.

It's Friday and still no screenies or gameplay videos. With such lax and lackadaisical attitude this "single foolish game will not success" I'm afraid :mad

It's Friday and still no screenies or gameplay videos. With such lax and lackadaisical attitude this "single foolish game will not success" I'm afraid :mad

It's 4am in the UK...

No denial but no confirmation either, the new boxes are more powerful than current PC's by some margin.

The PC version is reasonably scalable and definitely not scaled back in any way.

Good to hear about the PC version. Interesting that they are more powerful, not sure how they could be for the price. Surely a 7990 would be far more powerful than their GPU chips?

i am planning to buy gamepad for Big ant cricket as i dont have one and ross not compromising it :p , pls suggest me some models and with that gamepad, will i be able to play AC13 as well? by mapping the keyboard to it?

i am planning to buy gamepad for Big ant cricket as i dont have one and ross not compromising it :p , pls suggest me some models and with that gamepad, will i be able to play AC13 as well? by mapping the keyboard to it?

Get a 360 controller for windows. I use a wireless one.

Users who are viewing this thread