Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, the career mode details please. At least can you tell us the rough time when you'll reveal it? Don't want to keep checking on the forum every 15 minutes.:D

Ross, the career mode details please. At least can you tell us the rough time when you'll reveal it? Don't want to keep checking on the forum every 15 minutes.:D

Well poor old you..... Of course you can check in over a few hours and perhaps something has been posted.....just wait and stop spamming the threads to death....

Well poor old you..... Of course you can check in over a few hours and perhaps something has been posted.....just wait and stop spamming the threads to death....

Ohh. No intentions to piss you off. Was just trying to get some info from Ross.

In Australia we pay too much for games because we are quite good at finding and digging up minerals. Don't know what this adds to the conversation but thought I'd put it out there - btw this means we pay too much for Big Macs too, which I think is a good thing for us all, especially the poor cows :p

Honestly id be suprised to see game under $80 australian. Which is fine by me.

I was wondering what would be the minimum system requirements for the game. I have a Dell Inspiron (Intel HD Graphics) which barely runs a game.

I was wondering what would be the minimum system requirements for the game. I have a Dell Inspiron (Intel HD Graphics) which barely runs a game.

If it cant run CA properly, it definitely wont run the game...

^ Assuming that CA is Ashes Cricket 2009? Nope, never worked.

Never knew there was a beta. Have to try it.

Never knew there was a beta. Have to try it.

If you haven't you must. CA download is stickied on the main page and there's a thread where folks have displayed players they created using CA.

We will release minimum spec's soon however if your machine hasn't run games in the past then it is unlikely to be able to run ours.

Users who are viewing this thread