Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Haha definitely. Though you will have to wait for years until I make it to Australia. Maybe around BAC 2. And who knows you might even let me play test it :p

What is POM?

Or maybe Ross can travel to India :spy

Now dont ask how that name was born!! There are multiple theories in there!!

The story goes that originally they had shirts on that said POME (Prisoner of Mother England)... we pretend that it is a term of endearment so as to maintain it's use without getting into any trouble about not being PC :)

PS: 'cause you'd never find me being the slightest bit politically incorrect....

----------

You never know.....

Last edited:
The story goes that originally they had shirts on that said POME (Prisoner of Mother England)... we pretend that it is a term of endearment so as to maintain it's use without getting into any trouble about not being PC :)

PS: 'cause you'd never find me being the slightest bit politically incorrect....

Oh interesting history. Waiting to hear from him.

That way he would get a lot of beers.:D

Just wondering, after 20 year career what happens, game over or some things still open.

Hi Ross,
Do you have option for Pre-Ordering Game??? Please lemme know..:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patience is worst thing when you want to taste your dream cake...:cheers

i have never used controllers till this moment, i dont know how i am going to live with it , i will buy one soon and will i be able to play it with AC 09? by mapping the keyboard controls to it? just for practicing it
AC09 has native support for the Xbox 360 controller. Cricket 07 doesn't like it so you'd need to do some remapping, but both have controller support.

Really?? Why so?
It was explained as simply not being enough buttons on the keyboard to do things the way they want. The description of bowling for example seems to rely on two sticks and the trigger buttons.

Do we have pre-order of Big Ant Cricket.......Please an anyone lemme know....:yes

Users who are viewing this thread