Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Pre order without a time frame. Wow, some people forget their senses when they post.

Pre order without a time frame. Wow, some people forget their senses when they post.
Considering I can put a pre-order down for the Xbox One for $888 when there's no price or date announced for it then most retailers will probably take your money if you ask them to.

We will announce details when we can.
Can you confirm if it will be more than $20? Or is it priced at $10 per feature?

No, not yet. We will announce details when we can.

Ooooh its coming soon...:spy Easter Egg in the coming update?;)

----------

Considering I can put a pre-order down for the Xbox One for $888 when there's no price or date announced for it then most retailers will probably take your money if you ask them to.

Can you confirm if it will be more than $20? Or is it priced at $10 per feature?

Yeah and make it a million dollar game then.

The retailers want us to give a release date because as soon as we do they will take pre-orders. Unless I am near 100% sure of date then I'll not announce it. It will be on the shelf sometime between now and 4 months, we are yet to decide the best time for release.

$20 - want to see a grown man cry.... it's a sad day for the Ashes brand, bypassing the shelves and going straight to the bargain bin.

Between now and 4 Months, hmmm so its likely to be in August or September. I absolutely can't wait. I hope Ashes can keep me hooked for atleast three months. :p

Well technically it could but I am sure they will announce a release date a month or so before the release.

@Big Ant Studios: How do u know that the date once decided as the release date is the best time to release it in the market???[Just to know the concept behind developers thought]....:thumbs
Happy to know that it will release within 4 months.....:cheers

It will be on the shelf sometime between now and 4 months, we are yet to decide the best time for release.

$20 - want to see a grown man cry.... it's a sad day for the Ashes brand, bypassing the shelves and going straight to the bargain bin.

So to my and all of the planet cricket mates curiosity , when can we have trailer or screenshots ,mean to say before 2 months or 3 months of release date...i hope this may not go into controversy...:wave

This is not a "normal" campaign... there may be little time between screenshots, trailer, and release.

Look out who is born on Aug 27.....Hope that day makes for BA Cricket to be born out...just a guess.....;)

It will be on the shelf sometime between now and 4 months, we are yet to decide the best time for release.

I would assume you got your platform approvals then? Ahead of AC13 even there I guess.:p The release date would be the only thing left out then.

----------

Look out who is born on Aug 27.....Hope that day makes for BA Cricket to be born out...just a guess.....;)

4th it states now.

This is not a "normal" campaign... there may be little time between screenshots, trailer, and release.

@Big Ant Studios:I think u can give a glimpse of career mode through a small video showing the camera angles fielding angle etc...:thumbs

Surely big ant's will release some Screenshots before 21st June so that the people going for only 1 game will be looking forward to theirs.. I have got a Strange feeling that big ant's will release their Screenshots on the day ashes release their trailer.. :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread