Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I still believe august will be the month :D
With three ashes tests and odi's and t20 to follow in that month, who wouldn't encash such an opportunity to release this game...

Last edited:
The game surely sounds great....Now it's up to the PR team to build a lot of hype for great sales.I just hope that at least every cricket fan knows about this game by the time it releases.

Hmm not a great strategy , But I think Ross is not much concerned about profit.

That statement is laughable. Ross runs a business and has to foot Big Ant's bills & salaries, which doesn't happen through goodness of Ross' heart. I would love for Ross to rake in a huge profit as that would mean a long running cricket title from Big Ant.

That statement is laughable. Ross runs a business ans has to foot Big Ant's bills & salaries, which doesn't happen through goodness of Ross' heart.

Wanted to say that, but that post was too funny that I couldn't be bothered to do so.

Anticipate him to come back and say that he didn't mean that, he'll say that Ross has less focus on profits than Chief.:rolleyes

Bottom line is the bigger the profits the more chance of another iteration.

Clearly Cricket Academy has started the process but the marketing will only really swing into gear once the game has a title and release date.

Wanted to say that, but that post was too funny that I couldn't be bothered to do so.

Anticipate him to come back and say that he didn't mean that, he'll say that Ross has less focus on profits than Chief.:rolleyes

He did say that he wasn't expecting to rake in huge profits with the first iteration. And he would be making the second one anyway because with the first you build the franchise and fan-base.
To be exact, he said the first ones are always a loss.

He did say that he wasn't expecting to rake in huge profits with the first iteration. And he would be making the second one anyway because with the first you build the franchise and fan-base.

Ah yes, I remember him saying that.

@Barmy: Sounds like a classic case of glass half-empty.:p

You can count on the fact Ross would have done some math and come out with a number that the game will have to meet for Big Ant to work on the next iteration.

Users who are viewing this thread