Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That number is 64.

Think about it.

In terms of the wider public, we'll ramp the wider PR when it's necessary. You guys have been on a much longer journey, two edged sword - you know about the game so want it NOW - the general public however have no idea about its existence but that can be changed fast.

We are trying to build a franchise of sports titles across numerous codes including Cricket so that we can leverage the technology. The good thing for Cricket fans is that this is title number four in the series, we haven't had to build it from scratch.

I'd like the game to make a profit, of course, however my expectation is that it won't for this iteration, especially now (See Sig.).

In terms of the wider public, we'll ramp the wider PR when it's necessary. You guys have been on a much longer journey, two edged sword - you know about the game so want it NOW - the general public however have no idea about its existence but that can be changed fast.

We are trying to build a franchise of sports titles across numerous codes including Cricket so that we can leverage the technology. The good thing for Cricket fans is that this is title number four in the series, we haven't had to build it from scratch.

I'd like the game to make a profit, of course, however my expectation is that it won't for this iteration, especially now (See Sig.).

I'd look at the brighter side Ross. With AC 13 available at such a discounted price, lot of cricket fans will be able to shell out money to purchase BA Cricket :thumbs

I'd look at the brighter side Ross. With AC 13 available at such a discounted price, lot of cricket fans will be able to shell out money to purchase BA Cricket :thumbs

I think it's worked out well for you guys, certainly in the short term, long term not so sure about a Publisher continuing to support a product that has no margin, however that's a question for someone else.

We will not be discounting and are to trade on the quality of the game, not price.

I think it's worked out well for you guys, certainly in the short term, long term not so sure about a Publisher continuing to support a product that has no margin, however that's a question for someone else.

We will not be discounting and are to trade on the quality of the game, not price.

I would prefer a long running, established cricket title rather than a one time payoff, and find such deep discounting of AC 13 worrying. It looks like the publisher is cutting its losses and this is the end of Ashes franchise, which is not good news for cricket gaming fans.

I limit my gaming to sports titles (Madden, occasional FIFA and cricket) and don't mind paying for the same. I expect BA Cricket to be a quality cricket game and would expect for it to be priced in the same range as Madden or FIFA.

I would prefer a long running, established cricket title rather than a one time payoff, and find such deep discounting of AC 13 worrying. It looks like the publisher is cutting its losses and this is the end of Ashes franchise, which is not good news for cricket gaming fans.

I limit my gaming to sports titles (Madden, occasional FIFA and cricket) and don't mind paying for the same. I expect BA Cricket to be a quality cricket game and would expect for it to be priced in the same range as Madden or FIFA.

Same here...i am actually willing to pay upto $80 for this one..given how less we get a cricket game.

I will pay full price, what ever that is, 120 dollars so be it.:D

Yah..about that...a job though i have, never will i pay that much for a video game, unless it comes with a signed bat of jacques kallis.

Yah..about that...a job though i have, never will i pay that much for a video game, unless it comes with a signed bat of jacques kallis.

Im going to buy 2 copies, ps3 and pc. The reason is I bet pc will get patches faster than on console.

----------

Easy there! We are talking US Dollars here, not Zimbabwean ones ;)

Aus dollars not US dude.

Im going to buy 2 copies, ps3 and pc. The reason is I bet pc will get patches faster than on console.

Since we are such good friends I expect you to gift me a PS3 copy as well :yes

Users who are viewing this thread