Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I've got Nvidia Ge Force 210 graphics card, confirm if it runs the game when you release the minimum specs. :) BTW It didn't run AC 09 :noway

Yup, ac09 is a 4 year old game. If you could't run that there is no way you will run anything that came out this year.

We will release minimum spec's soon however if your machine hasn't run games in the past then it is unlikely to be able to run ours.

That is good to hear. Though my machine could run bad company 2 and fifa 13, I'm still not sure if it would run your game!! Cause I think my specs are low.

One thing for everyone to remember, the game will need a controller with analogue sticks - the game won't have keyboard controls. The Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is your best option I'd say, but remember to factor that in as well.

^^ Ross, will your team gonna be here chatting live about the career mode? Or will it be just you posting the answers?

^^ Ross, will your team gonna be here chatting live about the career mode? Or will it be just you posting the answers?

Mike Merren will be here soon with a long Q&A list.... he might not be "live" but will no doubt follow up as best he can.

PS: he is a POM but go easy on him, he's still trying to adjust to the idea of England actually winning something every now and again :p

I've got Nvidia Ge Force 210 graphics card, confirm if it runs the game when you release the minimum specs. :) BTW It didn't run AC 09 :noway

I too have the same.AC 09 runs without lag.Even most of the new games like FIFA 13,PES 13,MW 12 runs for me.

One thing for everyone to remember, the game will need a controller with analogue sticks - the game won't have keyboard controls. The Xbox 360 Controller for Windows is your best option I'd say, but remember to factor that in as well.

i have never used controllers till this moment, i dont know how i am going to live with it :noway :noway , i will buy one soon and will i be able to play it with AC 09? by mapping the keyboard controls to it? just for practicing it

One thing for everyone to remember, the game will need a controller with analogue sticks - the game won't have keyboard controls.

Really?? Why so?
I think some of them love playing with keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread