Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Some sort of career manhattan graph is the traditional way to represent such things... I think that's what we're looking for.
^Yup, totally agree. Don't know if this's already in, but in career mode, esp. in international scenario, may be once in a while it's good to see random year wise/season wise stats of your player, may be with some meaningful commentary - like "He's out of form in the season/during the last few years he's getting better and better.."

Ross : We now know for sure that you are here for the long haul...Why not create something like what Rockstars do with social club and the stats of the game in all aspects...Its fun to see interesting stats....And with such a club for members we will know who has got legitimate copy of the game and can get access to stuffs available for them as well through that..

I've said months ago they should do a companion app for iOS and Android that you could run on Tablet/iPhone during the game as you're playing to get all your stats... I couldn't imagine it would be a difficult thing and be much easier to add all the stats you like into an app rather than changing the game...

I've said months ago they should do a companion app for iOS and Android that you could run on Tablet/iPhone during the game as you're playing to get all your stats... I couldn't imagine it would be a difficult thing and be much easier to add all the stats you like into an app rather than changing the game...

Stats have to be added in the game. I don't need to look at another app for looking up stats while playing Madden, FIFA or MLB The Show and it would be quite difficult to tell prospective customers "Oh geez, you need to get an app on your tablet to look up the stats."

Yeah, adding something so fundamental to the sport as a companion app would be weird, inconvenient and a bodge-job solution to something that should just be there from the start.

Again (and I apologise for mentioning this on numerous occasions), stats are so important to cricket and whilst I understand the technological process of removing previous seasons' stats when moving through each year, I don't understand the gameplay rationale for it. It can't take much to store that in memory (put a flag in the save file or something?) and would be a real start to helping feel more engaged with my career.

I think it would be awesome, would give you access to the game any time and perhaps there's a little mini-game they could build for it to help you get more skill points.

Having all that graph shit on another device that you could access anytime during gameplay without having more messy HUD stuff makes, in my opinion, for better gameplay.

I would love to open an app at a mates place and show him my career stats on my phone...

...but that's because I'm an egotistical brag.

We are looking at companion apps for our games, not really for the stats while playing but for things like player creators, team creators, etc.. (Academy) and also manager style games where you challenge an opponent, submit teams to our server which run the game for you, sending back results which link into your PC/Console, allowing for "play" while you're away.

Hello..
I downloaded all teams Kits ...bt not a single of them working what should i do...

I have no net in PC and i have retail version not steam...:-(

Every legitimate PC copy of the game runs through Steam. So you're either lying about buying it, or have been tricked into buying a non-legitimate copy.

Which is it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread