Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Every legitimate PC copy of the game runs through Steam. So you're either lying about buying it, or have been tricked into buying a non-legitimate copy.

Which is it?
Sorry ..i have no steam in pc..it is too large i cant even download that ...
i m doing all things right pasting in documents but i have no new textures...

Sorry ..i have no steam in pc..it is too large i cant even download that ...
i m doing all things right pasting in documents but i have no new textures...

It's because you haven't bought the game you tweaking idiot

"A2 Studios - The Worlds Number 1 Cricket Game Modding Site" Citation Required

...but it's nice when you go there there's a little prompt on the downloads for the site asking you to buy the game legally. Which is a good idea, since you can only use mods on the legal copies anyway.

All legitimate copies of the game require Steam.

Mod's do not work on illegitimate copies.
If that's the case then you should open the DBC downloads forum for everyone. Let them download the mods,and they wont work. It will tempt people to buy the game for the mods..(maybe?)

...and if you have a legit copy, you just register your SteamID. It's so easy, it's literally easier than pirating the game, downloading mods and not having em work.

...and if you have a legit copy, you just register your SteamID. It's so easy, it's literally easier than pirating the game, downloading mods and not having em work.

I think the point was that if people could SEE the mods, but not USE the mods, then maybe that would become a marketing tool.

...I'm kinda just enjoying playing the game too much at the moment. Blame @BigAntStudios

Slightly better than [HASHTAG]#blameross[/HASHTAG] but pretty much the same :)

Who wouldn't buy the game to get those "Chicken" stumps?

Users who are viewing this thread