Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think there should be a thread (a poll) of "Test your Umpiring skills" like we have "Identify the cricketer". An lbw decision from any match played in DBC14 can be taken and asked like I have shown :-
(Note :- This is only a sample video, been taken from youtube and cut. The camera is not proper. The camera view should be better for use in poll)

See the video here :- TubeChop - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Gameplay with DRS (00:23)

What's your decision ? (There is no edge, the ball is not a no-ball and Original decision :- Not Out)
1) OUT !!
2) Not Out, because ball is not pitching in line.
3) Not Out, because impact is not in line.
4) Not Out, because ball missing wickets.
5) Not Out, Both 2 and 3.
6) Not Out, Both 3 and 4.
7) Not Out, All 2, 3 and 4.

Waiting for your response :)

Although the angle of the video throws me a little, I think that ball is missing leg stump.

Ouch!

N1ojEuE.png

Playing as Kieswetter?!

It's a neat touch that the boundary sizes are so different at the different stadiums - the ones at the MCG are huge ingame whereas at some of the others it's much easier to find the fence.

Hey everyone,

Today I met with Ross and we talked for some time. He is a great guy and was generous enough to give me a job at Big Ant. Honestly, I think Big Ant Studios is perhaps the coolest place in Melbourne. I'm speechless and don't know what to say. In short, I'll be looking after the bugs and differentiate the actual bugs from the superficial ones. Apart from this feel free to ask me anything about the game through PMs or post questions somewhere in the forum. Officially, I'll start work from next week onwards, but till then I'll go through every thread as I have a lot to catch up to. Anyway, I'm prolly writing too much, I'll leave it to Ross as he can tell you better.

I can't agree more. Well put. I can't think of many CEOs in this industry that are decent and transparent enough to actively engage with the community and tell people what's what. Ross does this on a daily basis both here, and on the Big Ant forums, and that must take a heap of time out of his day. Huge props to him for this because he doesn't have to come here at all, but he chooses to because it's a great product and a great community.

Time to blush, @BigAntStudios. The compliments are coming thick and fast! :D

Hey everyone,

Today I met with Ross and we talked for some time. He is a great guy and was generous enough to give me a job at Big Ant. Honestly, I think Big Ant Studios is perhaps the coolest place in Melbourne. I'm speechless and don't know what to say. In short, I'll be looking after the bugs and differentiate the actual bugs from the superficial ones. Apart from this feel free to ask me anything about the game through PMs or post questions somewhere in the forum. Officially, I'll start work from next week onwards, but till then I'll go through every thread as I have a lot to catch up to. Anyway, I'm prolly writing too much, I'll leave it to Ross as he can tell you better.
Welcome to the team! Look forward to working with you and having a chat on Monday (and beyond). :)

Apart from this feel free to ask me anything about the game

When do you get added to the BigAnt team in the Academy?

Seriously though, congrats dude. I couldn't imagine a cooler bunch of people to be working with on a pretty amazing product!

Is anyone aware of any Professional cricketers that play the game?

Thanks a lot, everyone. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier; was out with friends celebrating the good news.

When do you get added to the BigAnt team in the Academy?

Seriously though, congrats dude. I couldn't imagine a cooler bunch of people to be working with on a pretty amazing product!

You couldn't be more right about the workplace. Just a bunch of cool guys creating amazing games. Also, I'd love to see myself in that team pretty soon.

Users who are viewing this thread