Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Seems to be 6pm on the dot for English First Class games from what I can tell. TBH I really don't know if there is any allowances for being close to bowling a side out. There may be, but I've never been in a position to test this.

FC games in the County Cup finish at 5.30pm, not 6.

In terms of overs left, the game times each over the same for each style of bowling. I think a fast bowler takes 5 minutes, medium 4 and spinners 3 (which is the same as other games and is a reasonable approach). It would be useful information to know, though, and should be presented somewhere for players.

Feel free to show yourself out.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to gather every bug out there, but the bugs have been posted in heaps of threads. As we want to address almost every bug out there, it would be helpful if we can post the bugs in a more systematic manner. Some of the bugs are posted in this thread, whereas many are in other threads, such as 'issues and anomalies after patch 2', 'patch 3 wishlist' and 'batting is a serious issue '. I know it's too much work to post bugs again in a new thread, so instead we should dedicate one thread to bugs and refrain from posting bugs in other threads.

It would be useful information to know, though, and should be presented somewhere for players.
Turns out that it is - just on the scoreboard. If you go into interactive replay mode, have a fielder near the scoreboard and another player adjacent to them, and the wind is blowing in the right direction and you are careful with the analog sticks and squint, you can read it...
2014-08-04_00002.jpg

If for whatever reason this can't be added to the hud - could we get a cut to the scoreboard every couple of overs instead of the stadium pan?

wow, a lot of cool features like this seems to be underutilized in presenting it out to players, after all the hard work they have done to get it in the game.The levels of details in some areas are amazing like the ball deterioration, would have been cool if they could give an option to look at the ball while shining it so that it makes it more immersive while bowling etc.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to gather every bug out there, but the bugs have been posted in heaps of threads. As we want to address almost every bug out there, it would be helpful if we can post the bugs in a more systematic manner. Some of the bugs are posted in this thread, whereas many are in other threads, such as 'issues and anomalies after patch 2', 'patch 3 wishlist' and 'batting is a serious issue '. I know it's too much work to post bugs again in a new thread, so instead we should dedicate one thread to bugs and refrain from posting bugs in other threads.
Congratulation Fiction, you are right and Patch 3 wishlist is the right thread. Best wishes

In Matt's screenshot, what is that 'REM' stat that is 112.5? It's bugging me not knowing! :p

That's what I'm pointing out - overs remaining in the 4 day game.
Oh right, yeah that makes perfect sense... Thought I'd feel a bit silly for not recognising what it was... I was thinking it was some sort of acronym :p.

Doolan takes a lovely catch at second slip:

SBrnp4P.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread