Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

In true saints row style will there be an unlockable giant purple dildo we can use as a bat?

God no or us aussies would never play it as it would get banned right away.:p

----------

Damn, never thought of that! Would people be happy if that happened?

Yes That would be nice, losing the ball but not to often.

Cricket Academy players age and gain height in their early years (yes that's right - players are not all the same height! :p)

:thumbs

Look at him, all civilized all of a sudden :P
Come on Ross, we want a CEO vs CEO. ;)

Me, civilised - now that's reasonably defamatory - I request you take that back! :)

Not sure you'll see CEO vs CEO however I have no doubt you'll see Game vs Game at some point.... and on that note, I did see Ashes in a public space two weeks ago and it looked *exactly* like the screenshots and the Vine clip.... must have been a six month old build :p

----------

In true saints row style will there be an unlockable giant purple dildo we can use as a bat?

Man, first thing in the morning... you sure have ways of derailing and messing with my mind!

Thats true.
Im guessing that australia wont get a dvd of this ashes series either. Cant have that kind of graphic horror being released.

I thought it would make a nice touch if we add Benny Hill or Monty Python music in the background :D

Imagine a DVD with Shane Watson getting out plumb LBW and then asking for the review followed by Rogers getting out to a full toss but not reviewing it when clearly not out. I would take that footage and add Monty Python music in the background. I'm sure that will act as some sort of a comic relief :lol

Time for ICC to come out with "Top 10 Blooper" similar to what NFL Films does and they have another revenue stream. The first two tests have provided enough material for ICC to make money for the next 10 years :lol

Thats true.
Im guessing that australia wont get a dvd of this ashes series either. Cant have that kind of graphic horror being released.

No way the aussies are going to win this third ashes to keep the series alive.:p PS Could be worse they could play like the west indies of late.:wave

----------

Ross how about some fun cheat codes for cricket 14, I like lightsabers/play as the cheerleaders or a Duck( for Gone4ADuck) and the normal ones, big heads/balls:lol and beach cricket in the west indies with soldiers with AK47 in the outfields.:clap

Ross vs Mike

Ross, the one who is our pride :thumbs & Mike,who wants be our Pride but its too late :facepalm ( no offense ) its the fact, you should of be with us from the beginning, Not now. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 92
Yes we would definitely be happy if we get a new ball after we hit it out of the ground e.g. the umpires coming onto the pitch with a box of new balls. Bowling captain gets one and we get on with the game. I hope you could do that. Is this the only thing the game is missing out on? :P

----------

Ross, the one who is our pride :thumbs & Mike,who wants be our Pride but its too late :facepalm ( no offense ) its the fact, you should of be with us from the beginning, Not now. Lol

Has Mike F answered any questions yet?

Hi Ross

Ive read alot of the discussion and i realise how much blood sweat and tears have gone into this game, but please hurry and ship it out because i go back to school in september and i would really like to play this game in my holidays.

Quick question can we be a wickekeeper in the career mode

Thanks GOD (ROSS the best man on the earth) :cheers:wave:thumbs:):yes:p:(;):D:spy:spy:spy:spy:spy:spy:spy

Hey ross, should i fill up the stats section (base stats) of the created players? I am asking because it's a lot of work and i dont want to fill it up if it is only visible in menus and does not show up in the game while a batsman comes out to bat.

In the teaser video you showed a small number of stats and i was not sure whether that is stats acquired in the game or stats acquired outside (real life base stats).

Hey ross, should i fill up the stats section (base stats) of the created players? I am asking because it's a lot of work and i dont want to fill it up if it is only visible in menus and does not show up in the game while a batsman comes out to bat.

In the teaser video you showed a small number of stats and i was not sure whether that is stats acquired in the game or stats acquired outside (real life base stats).

Hold off for now and I will see what the best course of action is... I need to check what is to be in the upcoming Cricket Academy Update.

----------

Were those posts one after the other, seriously? :)

If you do the press release on Friday ross do you have to give them a date for the game or not. PS I am not asking for a date just wondering as I bet they will ask you anyway.:D

Users who are viewing this thread