Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

When we are on career mode can we be a wicket keeper and if we are do we have to play everyball because 95% of the time the wicket keeper touches the ball even if the fielders throw it in.

When we are on career mode can we be a wicket keeper and if we are do we have to play everyball because 95% of the time the wicket keeper touches the ball even if the fielders throw it in.

Yes, not sure how much we can play but being bigant all of it would be my guess.

What kind of gamepad is best for the game? Are analogue triggers needed?

I remember once during an English county match Sehwag purposefully hit the ball out of the stadium as it was reverse swinging, so they would get a new ball.(As said by his partner)
If you could implement such a feature then it adds an extra dynamic to the game.

And cricket gaming as a whole? I wish he fires well and make you feel the heat too :)

On another topic, why didn't you make the opening pair be different in heights and builds, in the sneak peak video?

Why do people ask for stupid things like this? Didn't you think this through? Yeah lets add a feature that rarely or NEVER happens but lets spend time making such a waste of a feature that wouldn't even come into play in the game and if it did it'd be once in a blue moon just as it is in real life, which then makes it a waste of time to implement.

Ross once I saw a stump break like 30 years ago can you add this feature?

What kind of gamepad is best for the game? Are analogue triggers needed?

Yes analog triggers are required. Xbox360 controller is the recommended one but you can find other controllers in the market that will work too.

Why do people ask for stupid things like this? Didn't you think this through? Yeah lets add a feature that rarely or NEVER happens but lets spend time making such a waste of a feature that wouldn't even come into play in the game and if it did it'd be once in a blue moon just as it is in real life, which then makes it a waste of time to implement.

I don't agree with you. I mean it won't look realistic when player hits it out of the ground and all we get is to play with same ball. Thats not realistic, man. Sorry, but I feel for that man who came up with such a brilliant idea and you disagree him with a very poor reason. :)

I think breaking a stump across someone's head would be a great feature!

Mike Fegan atlast came out from hiding and seems relieved after announcing the delay...
See his comments below :p
wrick3000-albums-big+ant+cricket+14-picture2209-mike-fegan.jpg

You guessed it right. Can you enlighten me? I am a lazy brat :P

Mike Fegan is answering questions there since yesterday....though dont expect too much....here is a summary of all his posts:

a) We messed up
b) 505 games thought game was not upto standard so they have delayed the game till november
c) My lips are sealed. Will tell you more details in the days to come
d) Ross is a good man. He has made a good cricket game. BigAnt has set the bar for us with that sneak peek video (check out Ross's signature ;))

Users who are viewing this thread