Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Since ross introduce himself to the forum back in october 2012, i have always looked at this game as a major break through for us cricket gamers. I still stand by those words and cant thank enough ross for his time and effort.

It hard and frustrating at times and not able to comprehend. However this game will make it big and we just have to be peitience. We old.members have known ross just under an year and i can say he has been open and honest about everything. It may not work out for them each and everytime. So lets give them their space and let them give us an update when they can

The issue is that the umpires boys club, a little like judges, don't like to overturn each others decisions... ridiculous!

Very true they all seem to back each other, Tony Hill has no idea what he is doing, gave the not out ones out and the one plumb lbw not out but it was great to see Broad get a bit of his own back, karma is a real Bi%^ch!!!! ;)

The issue is that the umpires boys club, a little like judges, don't like to overturn each others decisions... ridiculous!

Seriously, that was the most ridiculous decision. I agree on field umpire can make mistake but those sitting with all TV screens,Hotspot,snicko,slow motion cams...Omg i swear the ball was nowhere near the bat. Even in slow motion the ball kept moving in the same variation after passing the bat. I was gob smacked by that decision. Wonder, what was going through Uzzi's mind.

Yeah, I think we need to patch our BARS to be a bit more error prone :)

Imagine it's your last wicket, you know you've hit it but appeal to BARS anyway and he finds you not out... now that's going to be cool :yes (or not if you're the fielding side!)

Was angry about this delay at first but now im just excited at the prospect of some new screenshots :) ross can you tell us will the CA update be next friday orbefore or are you just unsure at this point?

Imagine it's your last wicket, you know you've hit it but appeal to BARS anyway and he finds you not out... now that's going to be cool :yes (or not if you're the fielding side!)

Hey there is a great opportunity for Big Ant to release an anti-smash controller, if this happens to us when the AI is batting I can see many attempts at smashing it into a million pieces :lol

Was angry about this delay at first but now im just excited at the prospect of some new screenshots :) ross can you tell us will the CA update be next friday orbefore or are you just unsure at this point?

When the bug is fixed and test then I will give an exact time of release so as to save anyone's frustration and having to check back for news.

----------

Hey there is a great opportunity for Big Ant to release an anti-smash controller, if this happens to us when the AI is batting I can see many attempts at smashing it into a million pieces :lol

It is my aim to have you love and hate the game all at the same time :)

....and it might be wise to buy some shares in a controller company, I think sales are going to increase :yes

any Video today Ross ? But about the announcements/CA update we can wait one more week :) No worries :thumbs

They way I look at it is you have a couple of pills;

one pill takes you on a ride with us, a bumpy ride but you see things as they really are, sometimes early, sometimes late, sometimes things work, sometimes they don't, but you do get to see behind the curtain and find out how stuff really works.... it's open, honest, but raw.

The other pill has you wait until the disk is in my hand, i.e. don't visit these threads.

Ok...since we are on pill 1, why not do a developer video instead, where a person takes the camera around and talks to different set of people in your office having them share the de elopement process, what challenges they faced, what's their coolest moment in the game (they can show us that moment as well by playing live) etc?

You have a full day in office to do that :D. You can delay the CA by an extra day then :)

Ok...since we are on pill 1, why not do a developer video instead, where a person takes the camera around and talks to different set of people in your office having them share the de elopement process, what challenges they faced, what's their coolest moment in the game (they can show us that moment as well by playing live) etc?

You have a full day in office to do that :D. You can delay the CA by an extra day then :)

Brilliant. To be honest i am okay even if they don't show gameplay video. :p would be nice to listen to stories.

It is planned and it will happen, but not today.

On the subject of "cool moments", some guys were playing against the AI today on the hardest level, the AI was hammering them with pace and I overheard them saying to each other, we just need to survive a couple of more overs, they're getting tired - it certainly was good to hear them having to think like cricketers....

Users who are viewing this thread