Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

What is up with the DRS with both teams, did you see that LBW from watson to Kevin P.:facepalm PS Bars all the way guys.:yes

Yeah, wouldn't want to have licensed that broken technology :p

Many happy returns of the day,Ross.I hope nothing but the very best for you and your team at Big Ant Studios.

Yeah, wouldn't want to have licensed that broken technology :p

Hope the AI captains are better at using DRS than Michael Clarke. Clarke looks at reviewing decisions in an almost apologetic fashion. Oh, I forgot! You guys don`t have a licensed Clarke in this game, so thats good news!

Last edited:
Could someone link me to the "circling" that Biggs did on the old screenshots, please? I think I've seen it but I keep seeing comments about it and am looking for a laugh :p thanks

considering that this game has got almost every cricket related thing right, I'll ask something which is not directly related. Ross, suppose you taunt a player in your career mode so much that it leads to sledging and resulted in a heated situation. Does that incident remains in the mind of opposition? So that next time you come out to bat against them, everyone of them or atleast the player you were involved with would try to taunt you? Would be a nice touch if game keeps such minute details in check. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread