Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Correct.

Remember it's only 7am here though, I will have something for you before lunch Melbourne time.

----------

Thank you, Ross. You are so awesome!

My wish: "An in-game video clip of a fast bowler with a slight outswing and seam off the pitch to beat a batsman's defensive push (defending inside the line of the ball) and the ball is carried by the wicket-keeper. 'Oohs' and 'Aahs' in the background."

It will pass my time for the release date easily, even if it's less than 5 seconds. Pleasssseeeeee ... :cheers

Wow Ross, you know how to keep us happy :). Not sure if you can answer, but I was curious, inorder to release official information, do you need to have a green signal each week from all involved? Not criticizing your methods, just curious.

Wow Ross, you know how to keep us happy :). Not sure if you can answer, but I was curious, inorder to release official information, do you need to have a green signal each week from all involved? Not criticizing your methods, just curious.

The nature of the clearances will become clear very soon.

From hereon I expect I need final clearance for the trailer and store posters/merchandise but most other elements will be within our control.

From hereon I expect I need final clearance for the trailer and store posters/merchandise but most other elements will be within our control.

Great, thanks for the reply Ross. Good to hear you will still have control over other elements. "Ross the Boss" :cheers

Release Date?

If I were BigAnt, I'd release the game on August 27, which is Bradman's birthday :)

Also interesting to note that AFL live 2 (not been made by Big Ant unfortunately) is being promoted on EB as being out in September. I would imagine the games would not go head to head. Great for Aussie sport fans though!

Also interesting to note that AFL live 2 (not been made by Big Ant unfortunately) is being promoted on EB as being out in September. I would imagine the games would not go head to head. Great for Aussie sport fans though!

Are they doing EB playtests though?

From Ross's point of view, I think a good AFL Live 2 is in everyone's interests. If BA wants to do AFL Live 3 then it would suck to have the reputation of the first one ruined by the second.

It can't be August 27. Ross has categorically stated that the game will not be shipped in August. My money is still on late September.

What happened to cricket 14? is it cancelled? or just the title is changed to Bradman cricket 14?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread