Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You can serve hard time for that crime in Aus

As close as I'm gunna get to on-topic. Always love to see those streaky edges go for 4, would be lovely to see.

It's a hard life being veg here that's for sure!

There might be a steaky edge tonight we'll just have to wait and see....

hi everyone my name is stuart and i have been following this forum for months

could someone(preferably ross) answer my first post about the annoying ai runouts that would occur and fielders running on the spot instead of retrieving overthrows....has this been ironed out from previous console cricket games btw ross i smashed carlton on afl live last night with the mighty westcoast....what are the links for forums to afl live 2 please

hi everyone my name is stuart and i have been following this forum for months

could someone(preferably ross) answer my first post about the annoying ai runouts that would occur and fielders running on the spot instead of retrieving overthrows....has this been ironed out from previous console cricket games btw ross i smashed carlton on afl live last night with the mighty westcoast....what are the links for forums to afl live 2 please

We don't have the bugs from the previous games as we didn't make them.

AFL Live 2, sadly, isn't being made by ourselves.

The worst thing about Westcoast joining the comp is that we could no longer steal all of the best WA talent!

"Another video and Don Bradman Cricket Academy Beta will be released here tonight at 6pm Melbourne Time." Source: "https://www.facebook.com/donbradmancricket14"

I really hope for it to be a gameplay vid! fingers crossed ;).

It's sad but true :)

I'm a vegetarian and Malaysia, besides Hong Kong, has the finest "mock" meat restaurants in the world.

So you're telling me you don't experience the good old Pie at the footy?
I'm guessing it'd be a better experience than a Tofu Dog at the G.

Users who are viewing this thread