Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Good luck Ross and the team.....cannot be any worse than the farce that was IC2010, which a high profile member of this forum reviewed and duped us all....

!

Disagree - offline it's the best cricket game I have played to date

I blame this guy ^^^^ for the collapse - it happened as soon as this was posted!

Naughty ross spoke to soon, go aussies go aussies.
PS Do you think this kid who posted to mike at his home did it to protect bigant with trickstar lieing. Just a question so don't bite my head off.:p

Naughty ross spoke to soon, go aussies go aussies.
PS Do you think this kid who posted to mike at his home did it to protect bigant with trickstar lieing. Just a question so don't bite my head off.:p

Another wicket... You might wanna stop posting...

Big Ant's relentless and diabolically unprofessional attacks on their competitor has to bare a majority of the blame for the undeserved and horrid personal abuse the Ashes Cricket 13 crew have been subject to and MUST take full responsibility.

Evidence is building. Expect litigation. A disgrace.

In the large corporate world they would be hung out to dry and torn apart, and deservedly so.

For shame, Big Ant. For shame.

This has got way out of hand chaps.

For me, throughout, Ross has at WORST been guilty of being overly smug/cocky. Which, as he's already explained, was the act of a plucky underdog.
Maybe he passed on confidential information, but somebody else passed that to *him*: as I see it, it was not an offense on Ross's part as the only person breaking contracts/NDAs etc would have been that other party...

I don't think it's in any way responsible for any "attacks" on the Ashes crew. (Hey, Big Ant had only just announced their game in 2010 when the last round of abuse we got happened, so certainly weren't involved in that!)

Let's not get nuts in here and start flinging blame around. Still 2 great cricket games to look forwards to this year.

Haha "Evidence" ...Bob Loblaw is on the case!

Haha "Evidence" ...Bob Loblaw is on the case!

Bob Loblaw, Scott Baios greatest work aside from diagnosis murder that is :-)

Biggs you have come up with some comedy gold in last few hours. Still laughing at the twirling gun, riding cat comment. How a forum shld be mate

hey ross....i read what mike fegan said. I TOTALLY think he was pointing towards you....

No need to act like a reasonable and rational person now, waiting for MF's clarification. i think you should retaliate instantly by releasing the game a month early from its current release date...

*slowly back-stepping away into the darkness*

There should be a sub forum for DBCA player cards like C07 downloads forum

There should be a sub forum for DBCA player cards like C07 downloads forum

believe they will do it once the game releases. although i would like a separate forum now with separate threads for each creator. but not a lot of people will look into that forum now before the game releases.

Hi Ross,

One this i would love to see in cricket academy would be a sub section to put your team. Something which will allow us to name the section as per, i.e. International, doemstic, IPL and more.... Hope it make sense. :)

This has got way out of hand chaps.

For me, throughout, Ross has at WORST been guilty of being overly smug/cocky. Which, as he's already explained, was the act of a plucky underdog.
Maybe he passed on confidential information, but somebody else passed that to *him*: as I see it, it was not an offense on Ross's part as the only person breaking contracts/NDAs etc would have been that other party...

I don't think it's in any way responsible for any "attacks" on the Ashes crew. (Hey, Big Ant had only just announced their game in 2010 when the last round of abuse we got happened, so certainly weren't involved in that!)

Let's not get nuts in here and start flinging blame around. Still 2 great cricket games to look forwards to this year.

Yeah chief, it's been a sad time with all the crap sometime said in here and im not talking about my bad posts for once.:lol

In the end we are all cricket fans and what ross is doing for cricket games as far as I have seen is nothing short of amazing.
Ross is Cocky and very confident man we all can see that and I don't think that will ever change unless trickstar pull up there socks.

Still the last thing we want on here/facebook or any other cricket forum is a war. Now this silly kid who I bet has looked on PC if not a member thought he was doing Bigant a fine bit of help by giving mike crap, when you make friend they will protect you when they feel they need to. I hope all this goes away and we can get back to the reason why we all come on here CRICKET.:thumbs

----------

Another wicket... You might wanna stop posting...

They did ok today, hoping for more tomorrow.:D

hey ross....i read what mike fegan said. I TOTALLY think he was pointing towards you....

No need to act like a reasonable and rational person now, waiting for MF's clarification. i think you should retaliate instantly by releasing the game a month early from its current release date...

*slowly back-stepping away into the darkness*

Now this is class ross, a very different why to try and get the game out early. Nice try mate but I think ross is to smart for that, god:eek: I have tried everything so now I wait like a hunter till the day I can get my prey.

----------

Yeah, I meant species

Ross, just a little question please please. In the screenshots when you can see the ball all shinny and new, how many versions of the cricket ball did you do when it comes to say how old the ball will look, never seen a old cricket ball in a game before. PS Go Aussies.:clap

Users who are viewing this thread