Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Things are really shaping up good for DBC'14 ,the next thing from ross might be a video, dictating bowlling/batting/fielding controls.

Things are really shaping up good for DBC'14 ,the next thing from ross might be a video, dictating bowlling/batting/fielding controls.

I dont think they will show them as yet as they are keeping it close to their chest at the moment. We might get an interview or live QnA session with the audio manager for DBC14 this week :)!

I would love to see commentary videos from BA. I would like to see at least 4-5 such videos, one each for:

- Bowling controls
- Batting controls
- Fielding controls
- Cricket Academy (still many people outside PC don't know much about it, and they keep asking about licensing issues - which eventually may turn the casual gamers off. They need to know that they will eventually be playing with almost 'real' players.
- One video for BARS and some other unique features.
- Lastly, a video/interview sort of thing about the Don Bradman license, and how they got it. Ideally, coupled with some 'famous guys' views about it.

Being a totally new franchise in the cricket niche, I think it will really enhance their reputation.

Do Share the scorecard with us :cheers

How about we hold off on a scorecard image for a week or so, give me time to get the PlanetCricket Roster/Team all sorted this weekend and then maybe Ross could do an AI "BigAnt" vs AI "PlanetCricket" match and show us the scorecard?

What say the powers-that-be?

Hit like if you think it's a good idea...

Subscribe to my channel...

Feed my goldfish...

Etc...

Dont know if this has been asked. What sort of injuries are we likely to see in DBC and how frequently will these occur. I noticed something written saying it would be based on fatigue levels but is there a chance that random injuries will also occur. In which case will batsmen retire hurt, will substitute fielders come on, will there even be a tweflth man in the lineups.

How about we hold off on a scorecard image for a week or so, give me time to get the PlanetCricket Roster/Team all sorted this weekend and then maybe Ross could do an AI "BigAnt" vs AI "PlanetCricket" match and show us the scorecard?

Sounds like a great idea :cheers!

Actually to add to my previous question will injury liklihood increase with age or based on previous injuries ie. will some players become injury prone (Ryan Harris like)

will the comet go from being red to a different colour when the ball starts to reverse. will the comet be white in one day or twenty twenty matches

I don't mean not come on here... just not post a video/screenshots :)

Users who are viewing this thread