Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The thing is, he is under no obligation to answer any questions put forward to him. None at all.

Sure, its nice to have him around answering questions BUT who wouldn't be on the defensive after all the abuse he's received. He's one of a team that has failed, not the only person.

My opinion on the matter is that it is obvious Mike isn't a PR guy, he's a games developer. He's made some mistakes, such as this who fiasco about him saying AC13 has all that Big Ant has to offer and more. I think we ought to remember that and cut the guy some slack, rather than post negative sly comments much like the Big Ant rep here has done repeatedly.

The matter of claiming to have "all that we have and more" is not a small matter and is not a mistake, it is a fabrication and as it has not been retracted it is quite deservedly been ridiculed.

I have only pointed out the truth and would ask you to point out where I have not.

The matter of claiming to have "all that we have and more" is not a small matter and is not a mistake, it is a fabrication and as it has not been retracted it is quite deservedly been ridiculed.

Ashes team? :mad After all they do for all these months, failing themselves and failing the fans, the least they could do was Give naked lies about a great game to the officials.. :noway
There shouldv'e been a Game Production Law to punish them .. Not joking,

I have only pointed out the truth and would ask you to point out where I have not.

:thumbs Sun rises in the east..Fact as tht... Always True about them and most importantly true about yourselves...

Hi MikeM....good to see you here :D!! When can you disclose the details regarding online mp?? Had some questions related to it :D!

a) Is there multiplayer co-op. If yes, How many Players can play a match together?
b) If there is co-op, is someone appointed as a captain to take all the decisions.
c) Can we choose to be the wicketkeeper
d) What level of difficulty will online be fixed at
e) Are our conversation on the mic audible to the opponent players as well or only our team <qs valid if co-op available>?
f) Is there a team/club system for online matches (like clubs in Fifa....or Clans in shooter games)? <again...qs valid if Co-op available>
f) Can a human player join or leave in the middle of the match? Will the match continue if someone gets disconnected? Also, in this case, does the AI take over for the player disconnected? <again...qs valid if Co-op available>

Last edited:
Ross,
this ones for your team guyz...Sent you a P.M before.. It's okay coz i understand how busy you are,. solved my thread issue. Taking the Heat away from the ashes discussion, here's something that cheers me up..:)

I do unofficial fan pc wallpapers for DBC14.. Just so that more and more ppl know about this game by looking at/using the walls.
All my previous ones just comprised of images..
But I wanted them to speak more of the Game. So, this time the wallps 'speak'. i mean got more texts :p .
Using wall no. 10 in my own pc now :) Previously used no.2 ..
Guests coming to my pc room are bound to ask "Is that a new cricket game? Wow!" :yes

previews: Here They are .. My personal favourite ones..Don't know how much Pc.net guys will like it... No. 10,11,12: ---->>

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

Please click on the link for Original Thread of this and More

CLICK HERE

Kept as many features list i knew in the walls, you can see..
It's all about spreading a message. :cheers

Edit: N.B I always keep the Left side of the walls a bit empty for any Pc user's Desktop items.. All these are Low res. High res ones are with me...

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks - I did read the PM but as I don't run the forums here I can't help with the posts. I think you could PM an admin for assistance.

Hi MikeM....good to see you here :D!! When can you disclose the details regarding online mp?? Had some questions related to it :D!

a) Is there multiplayer co-op. If yes, How many Players can play a match together?
b) If there is co-op, is someone appointed as a captain to take all the decisions.
c) Can we choose to be the wicketkeeper
d) What level of difficulty will online be fixed at
e) Are our conversation on the mic audible to the opponent players as well or only our team <qs valid if co-op available>?
f) Is there a team/club system for online matches (like clubs in Fifa....or Clans in shooter games)? <again...qs valid if Co-op available>
f) Can a human player join or leave in the middle of the match? Will the match continue if someone gets disconnected? Also, in this case, does the AI take over for the player disconnected? <again...qs valid if Co-op available>

Pleeeeeaaaase answer this. Thanks. :)

38167019.jpg

Is d game still supposed 2 be released before october? I am nt asking for d release date. But When I went through some of the threads I came 2 know that Ross said that the game will release before October. Does that mean that he was lieing to us?

Is d game still supposed 2 be released before october? I am nt asking for d release date. But When I went through some of the threads I came 2 know that Ross said that the game will release before October. Does that mean that he was lieing to us?

Yes, e waz lyin 2 us.

We don't know yet. I'd say Ross has invested quite a bit of credibility in a release before the end of October so I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case. That said there are always unknown knowns and known unknowns.

i dont think this game will release before AC 13, these guys are playing with their fans...

So much dedication to fool us since OCT 2012

That means everyone is a fool here except you :lol

Users who are viewing this thread