Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ross said xx/x9/13 so thats soon and kept saying release not put back and alot of people have been waiting why are you trying to start arguments like your entitled to call us all children this forum is about discussing the game and the biggest thing is when will it be out so why dont you just read and stop typing your verbal diarrhea and pissing me off

I don't want to get involved in a debate good natured or otherwise about the release date for this game mate. I will ask one thing though, how many requests of exactly the same thing constitutes badgering? 10? 20? 50? We are all keen to find out the date but I'm sure there are a number of clear reasons why that info is being held back. We'll find out soon enough. Wasn't the Bradman announcement held back for a while and completely worth the wait?

I understand why Ross is not disclosing the info (pls read couple of my posts before the last one) and am fine with it, but at the same time you can't say the folks are badgering Ross when nearly all the posts and posters have been quite civil to Ross and Big Ant.

A discussion about release window is just that - a discussion - not badgering, and TBH should be expected on a video gaming forum.

exactly like i was trying to say i stuck up for ross when all the talk off fegan getting rang and lieing again so nothing against him but people saying your badgering and all that talk to start arguments doesnt help at all turns this forum into an agro forum for no reason

I'm 99% sure that's the case.

The Aussie age-ratings are the only publicly announced ones, which is why so many games get "revealed" when they announce their rating. Sometimes ahead of a publisher's schedule!

Well... they are publicly announced after your "embargo" date as agreed with the Classification Board on submission, so if you press F5 on the link then you will find out our embargo date.... eventually ;)

Don't know why Snowy is getting mad, clearly the topic of release is the most interesting now as we don't have much else to discuss really!

Besides many of it wasn't direct discussion of release it was just discussion on how AC13 may have affected DB14 etc I think many of us do know it is all speculation but we also understand it's just discussion. We're not expecting ross to clear it up until he's ready!

Sorry, but he didn't.

Actually Ross did mention "xx/0x/2013" and to be fair he did later say the release plans will change by a couple of weeks here or there due to the uncertainty around AC13's release.

I don't think anyone is getting mad... they are probably just irritated that there are so many posts to wade through that actually make no difference to the game nor when it will be released.

If memory serves, all of the posts referred to by myself regarding dates were prior to the large Ashes delay and once their game was delayed by a season I flagged that this may be an issue at the earliest opportunity.

In any case, in five days you will have all of the details from the other game to focus on, of course I temper that statement with the promise that there were to be weekly Q&A videos up until release... and then the more recent promise that there were to be reports at the start and end of the week...

Last edited:
Actually Ross did mention "xx/0x/2013" and to be fair he did later say the release plans will change by a couple of weeks here or there due to the uncertainty around AC13's release.

He said they will change a week late or a week early, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also we have to remember in all of this discussion ross hasn't said anything, he said a while ago they have a release date and they don't plan to change it!

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is getting mad... they are probably just irritated that there are so many posts to wade through that actually make no difference to the game nor when it will be released.

That's true but at least it is in the general discussion thread for the game about the game, I've seen much worse discussions going on for pages that one has to go through.

From my perspective I don't expect you to answer any of the discussion, I don't know other peoples stand on that! :thumbs

snowy your just talking sh it over and over why dont you just do everyone a favour and stop typing making your self look stupid

But Ross, it is not the forums fault if members are irritated. Surely you can understand that people are discussing release date because they want to play YOUR game?!

This is a general discussion forum and as a wiser member than me stated, there isn't much else to discuss other than when we can play this exciting sounding game.

Snowy, people will always speculate. We are inquisitive by nature!

Users who are viewing this thread