Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

have you downloaded the cricket academy? you can see stuff in there.

could be wrong but i think the non-customisable group just means that you can't set which teams are in which groups. you can set up the rest of the tournament as you wish, you just can't say "these teams are group A, these teams are group b".

sure someone else will put us straight if i am wrong ;) but really CA is a great way to discover features of the game

I have CA latest version and has checked everything but i am waiting for Ross to answer my question which will be really helpful, Thanks and best wishes.

Yeah let Ross explain the DBC 14 Tournaments format with maximum and minimum numbers of teams participation and the groupings of teams with extensive details :)

There is no option to create tournaments with groups in the current version of CA as Ross said that they felt it was not as important. However, the game will be shipped with non-customizable group tournaments.

This means there should be tournaments such as the World Cup, wherein the teams would be of our our choice but we won't be able to change the number of groups or the number of teams in a group.

Hope I have explained it clearly :)

Will there be net run rate situation to qualify for next round in group stages where we will have to chase in conditional number of overs or have to restrict the opposition's run rate.

Been through this quite a bit here... the most important figure is the "talking about"... (that's if FB is a significant indicator of sales - not so sure about that).

I guess many people liked the page thinking that its for the series between Aus and Eng than the game

Ross, you probably should add the official press release info of the game under "about" in the facebook page for the new people that stumble on that page.

Is there anyone in Melbourne that has the "Black Screen" issue with the Academy?

We have now had a matrix of 40 machines across five OS rigorously tested and cannot recreate the issue.

I was reading through MF's replies in the FB page. There is no career mode in AC13. Then how on earth he says game has same feature as DBC14 and MORE

Wrong forum. Wroooooong thread. Beating up the handicapped kid in class is boring for everyone now... we all know it doesn't have the features... we've moved on...

Users who are viewing this thread