Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

just looked at the video and my worse fear about ball physics seem to be coming true.

Just look at the trajectory and the speed of the ball as it leaves the bowlers hands to the point it gets to the batsman. It just seems unnatural and unrealstic. Like a ball at that speed cannot go that far.

I just received e-mail from bt-games in South Africa for my db14 pre-order, date given 29 November for R605(ZAR) :D

----------

I just received e-mail from bt-games in South Africa for my db14 pre-order, date given 29 November for R605(ZAR) :D

Above is xbox 360 and pc version same date but for R445(ZAR)

just looked at the video and my worse fear about ball physics seem to be coming true.

Just look at the trajectory and the speed of the ball as it leaves the bowlers hands to the point it gets to the batsman. It just seems unnatural and unrealstic. Like a ball at that speed cannot go that far.

Sucks for you....

Really sucks for you.

Coming to a conclusion from one delivery, the height of intelligence.

Bro, I saw ur post earlier, reserved my comment,,,I'm qouting you now because I have also received an e-mail from BtGames S.A confirming my. DBC14 PS3 pre-order,,,Yippie!!!

Hi everyone...Long time reader, first time poster!

Just watched this Hat-trick by Peter Siddle from back in 2010.... I tell you what, if DBC14 gets anywhere near the feeling of what the crowd produces as each wicket fell (and in between falling).. I will be over the moon!!!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRGy_EQqAA

Bro, I saw ur post earlier, reserved my comment,,,I'm qouting you now because I have also received an e-mail from BtGames S.A confirming my. DBC14 PS3 pre-order,,,Yippie!!!

That's interesting. When did you place an order?

I remember reading something about a preorder bonus for DBC14. Is this legit? I have had a copy ordered since early August, does that count for this bonus? PS- This has felt like the longest wait for a game in history. I can picture it now- Walk in the door with unopened copy of DBC14, me salivating. Sit on the couch, insert disc, get comfortable, pick up controller....missus coming in saying I need you to do this job, this job, this job and this job........AAAARGH

That's interesting. When did you place an order?

August, right after Trashes pulled a fast one on us

----------

I remember reading something about a preorder bonus for DBC14. Is this legit? I have had a copy ordered since early August, does that count for this bonus? PS- This has felt like the longest wait for a game in history.

I also pre-order in August, and with the bonus thingy announced a while after that, I thought I wouldn't be getting any, until Ross PM me himself that I will get the bonus, so rest assured Jay

Qu2sL8E.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread