Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Maybe they are looking to out-Herod Herod and go a week from announcement to release...

I don't think that will be the case, Next week is either make or break for Ashes 13 to me. If we hear then all good otherwise people should forget that AC13 ever existed. It might come out with a different name maybe in future if it doesn't make the November deadline.

I don't think that will be the case, Next week is either make or break for Ashes 13 to me. If we hear then all good otherwise people should forget that AC13 ever existed. It might come out with a different name maybe in future if it doesn't make the November deadline.

Of course we know he was full of it, but Fegan said that missing Nov was not an option, but now it seems almost impossible to hit November - surely we'd have heard something - so it will be very interesting to see what happens.

Fegan has said a lot of unreliable things. They've gotta get the game out, my understanding is they're legally bound to the money-makers to do so. Perhaps Dec/Jan now...

ive got the feelings, if the game (AC 2013) is really coming this month they might announce something on the 7th , when rest of the world has got their eyes glued to the world premier of dbc14. for them its like "announce it or Ash the whole project".

Fegan has said a lot of unreliable things. They've gotta get the game out, my understanding is they're legally bound to the money-makers to do so. Perhaps Dec/Jan now...

You're always 'bound' to deliver when it's a work for hire project.... Same as if you hire a builder.

The key is to bake the cake before the girl is put inside...

----------

Anyone seen our 3 wide boxes in EB yet?

Bake the cake? We are working hard with 24 hours support to bake the cake, just hang in there & we are close to oven!

I am yet to actually see one outside of proofs...

If only there was some mechanism that allowed you to upload those proofs to an interconnected series of webs for other like-minded people to enjoy?

Users who are viewing this thread