Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just to move the conversation away from cake and onto something else - still mostly off topic though. I was taking a look at the fields for the Cup tomorrow and notice in the 10th race at Flemington tomorrow.

Horse number 13 - Bradman.

Might put a few dollars on it.

All right, back on topic... Cake. No wait, Um, DBC14... no wait, Chris Gayle. Oh bugger, I got no idea.

Australia has seen many competitions and cups this year,,,,events which have seen us having to wait a little longer for the release of DBC14 due to the attention they get,,,Hope this(Melbourne Cup 2013) is the last one before the Ashes starts, so we can get the much awaited announcement in the history of cricket gaming

----------

I was taking a look at the fields for the Cup tomorrow and notice in the 10th race at Flemington tomorrow.

Horse number 13 - Bradman.

Might put a few dollars on it.

That horse perhaps, except for 13 which is the year of release for DBC14, does it have a date maybe, check carefully :lol

I'd say bet on it:yes

Australia has seen many competitions and cups this year,,,,events which have seen us having to wait a little longer for the release of DBC14 due to the attention they get,,,Hope this(Melbourne Cup 2013) is the last one before the Ashes starts, so we can get the much awaited announcement in the history of cricket gaming

No different from any other year!

wait till Thursday and discuss all the cakes we will have a lot of new things to discuss then.

What was the number on Don Bradmans shirt? Maybe that's the release date?

we should have a short game play session footage, before we try our hands on the game at the premier. so we know what possible shots are executable.

Not sure I get your point actually,,,,,....?????

well, the public play session is only for limited hours and too many people. if i get a chance to get my hands on it, i want to make the most out of it. not spending hours figuring the possibilities of the shots while batting.

make sense???

well, the public play session is only for limited hours and too many people. if i get a chance to get my hands on it, i want to make the most out of it. not spending hours figuring the possibilities of the shots while batting.

make sense???

Mmm yes I get your point now. I cant imagine there will be so many people that you don't have a good chance with it. And lets be fair it isn't necessarily the point of a play session to learn how to play the game but to see as many of the games features as possible......

Mmm yes I get your point now. I cant imagine there will be so many people that you don't have a good chance with it. And lets be fair it isn't necessarily the point of a play session to learn how to play the game but to see as many of the games features as possible......

True bro. its just an excitement to open the treasure yourself. i second that. waiting for that package to get to my door step.

Users who are viewing this thread