Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hi Ross, or anyone else who can answer this... Whatever happened to the early 2013 release of Table Top Cricket? have I missed something or a thread somewhere as to why it is not released yet?

Kind Regards
Riz

Show me a link and I'll believe you. They haven't even promised a "next version".

Here you go:

We were always going to do at least one sequel. The interest from "buyers" from the retailers has been phenomenal from all corners of the globe and has made this game a success already.

It's the last piece of the puzzle, it is on our list for future sports titles.

We see a shareable stadium creator as very important.

Update:
- Ashes 2013 Facebook page has done a runner:D
- ECB have been contacted :D
- Steam pulls the game :cheers

:clap

lol yeah just saw that....its like watching a drunk driver get into a car, hitting a pedestrian and doing a runner.

There's a funny post in the AC13 forum titled 'the best cricket game in history' or something...and there's a youtube video of EA cricket 07 or something with the caption along the lines of 'even this cricket game is better than AC13! lol.

hey guys off topic i need help with this asap

Hey Ross I downloaded CA buy when it creates a profile it crashes to desktop how do i fix using windows 8 and ca version is 0.99c.

Long time ago Ross said

Playing with fire will see their glass house burn :):yes:D :cheers

Now see what happened to ashes

that will be out of date the following year. you sir, are part of the problem.

I hope putting my wishlist on forum should not be a problem....its for BA to decide if they find it reasonable. ..anyways I have always been for better gameplay.....
Also small things like batsman celebrating a century are small things that add up to enjoyment factor of the game....it might be difficult to implement, but I have no doubt that BA have team that is capable and committed to raise the cricket game to that next echelon in future

I don't think anyone has said batsman won't celebrate centuries, they just won't remove their helmets

With the licenses and stuff, why can't we have both? for future versions of DBC, why cant we have kit licenses and licensed stadiums (probably wont work with licensed teams/players), aswell as having the ability to keep on creating players in Cricket Acadamy? Or in future DBC's what about seprate licenses like the 2015ICC World Cup, where you can play that tournament with all the licensed players, teams, kits and stadiums etc, but other modes of the game stay unlicensed? similar to Ricky Ponting Cricket 05, that had the same thing, 2003 ICC WC licensed, 2004 ICC Champs Trophy licensed, but the rest of the game was still unlicensed.

With the licenses and stuff, why can't we have both? for future versions of DBC, why cant we have kit licenses and licensed stadiums (probably wont work with licensed teams/players), aswell as having the ability to keep on creating players in Cricket Acadamy? Or in future DBC's what about seprate licenses like the 2015ICC World Cup, where you can play that tournament with all the licensed players, teams, kits and stadiums etc, but other modes of the game stay unlicensed? similar to Ricky Ponting Cricket 05, that had the same thing, 2003 ICC WC licensed, 2004 ICC Champs Trophy licensed, but the rest of the game was still unlicensed.

licenses cost money to acquire. every penny on licenses is not spent on game development. in CA you can name the tournaments you create anything you want. ok so you won't have "the" logo, but seriously, who cares? the people who care about that, who buy games for licenses etc. help create the situation of substandard games with big licenses

I hope putting my wishlist on forum should not be a problem....its for BA to decide if they find it reasonable. ..anyways I have always been for better gameplay.....
Also small things like batsman celebrating a century are small things that add up to enjoyment factor of the game....it might be difficult to implement, but I have no doubt that BA have team that is capable and committed to raise the cricket game to that next echelon in future

batsmen celebrating etc. is not license, that's no problem. licensed kits require money to be spent that then can't be spent on game play or celebratory cut scenes. the kits would be out of date in a couple of years anyway... i don't get why people care about that sort of stuff. I am aware I am in the minority, but equally I am right in saying people's attitude to licenses are a huge part of the problem in cricket gaming. look at ashes 13, they basically release a steaming turd with a license, knowing people will buy it.

The kits are an interesting one...they clearly have some flexibility when it comes to the templates - just look at the Australian template in CA - basically identical to the real thing. It'll be interesting to see if they add any more to the game....it can be a really powerful tool if they add more templates.

Users who are viewing this thread