Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Sorry, but what is everyones obsession with the man of the match presentation? All it needs to be is a name on the screen, and that's what it was in RLL2. Hat's off to Big Ant if they took the time to animate something for it, but its only going to be cool for the first few times.

Also that pic looks great, threw it straight into my wallpaper folder :).

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
No demo as there is no proof that releasing one improves sales.

The game isn't delayed as a release date hasn't been set or announced, therefore cannot be delayed.

Perhaps not, but I think it demonstrates a certain confidence in the product and allows us as consumers to try before we buy - and to see how well the game runs on our system. Regardless of what anyone else says, a lack of a demo always sounds the alarm bells for me. How hard is it to give us a slice of the game to try out?

mirajp1

Club Cricketer
Perhaps not, but I think it demonstrates a certain confidence in the product and allows us as consumers to try before we buy - and to see how well the game runs on our system. Regardless of what anyone else says, a lack of a demo always sounds the alarm bells for me. How hard is it to give us a slice of the game to try out?
But its not that they aren't providing anything. They had playsession so they aren't afraid to show their game. It's just that they don't have budget and the return(usefulness) of demo is not much for them to release a demo

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Yeh...because all good games obviously have demos right?

It isn't a matter of how difficult it is. It's a matter of whether it is worth the effort.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeh...because all good games obviously have demos right?
Just took a quick look on Steam, less than 10% of games there have demos.

The best thing to do if you want a demo, go into a retailer that has a PS3/Xbox 360 kiosk set up and ask if they can put the game on for you to try. That way you have the full game and not a cut down portion of it and can give it a go.

Besides, it's easy to work on a slice of a game to make it good for a demo.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What sacrilege did, Ross post?! :noway Sir Donald in a T20!:mad

Last edited:

logout20

Club Cricketer

+1 thats what i said before..waiting for ross reply{plz no fanboy comment}

Vivek7

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Now what?

116871d1386427757-don-bradman-cricket-14-general-discussion-untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 402

Gozmit

Club Captain
ross----match highlights,fall of wickets,4's, 6's after the match are available in the game ???????????? .:wave

Users who are viewing this thread