Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just to let you know we very exited about the DBC14 here in SA Capetown . And watching SA making mince meat of INDIA ,make us just want the game more

"mince meat" you say? :lol,,am also in S.A-Gauteng,,, keep spreading the word about DBC14

----------

Me and you should play an online timeless test, live-streamed, pay per view. License to print money.

I can't imagine your test match with Chinaman,,,20 runs per session, you blocking and him spinning :lol

Things that would be awesome.

Please Ross i want this
Please have the "anytime available" replay that is you can save epic moments like having your strategy work and bolding the batsman or having him Lbw'ed and when you save the replay if he took the review or hotspot was used like caught behinds or hawk eye is used or even if review is used it should all be shown.

What are the features of MOM will it just be name displayed or a small presentation? I would really like a small presentation.

What are the features of MOM will it just be name displayed or a small presentation? I would really like a small presentation.
The small presentation would be great the first two times. Then you would get incredibly bored of it and just skip it. If it isn't in, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Please Ross i want this
Please have the "anytime available" replay that is you can save epic moments like having your strategy work and bolding the batsman or having him Lbw'ed and when you save the replay if he took the review or hotspot was used like caught behinds or hawk eye is used or even if review is used it should all be shown.

Scanners_head_explode_screenshot.jpg

The small presentation would be great the first two times. Then you would get incredibly bored of it and just skip it. If it isn't in, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

You could have a small presentation in career mode only if and when YOU as the player win man of the match, it could skip it any other time.

Watching the video of the guy playing as Victoria
I noticed that the scoring rate is quick
at about 6 an over for a 4 day game seems little strange
thought it would be half that

Watching the video of the guy playing as Victoria
I noticed that the scoring rate is quick
at about 6 an over for a 4 day game seems little strange
thought it would be half that
Not sure what video your talking about as I have not seen them all, but if he was batting then there is no way BA can control the speed at which you score runs. Though it could also be to do with difficulty?

I saw a scorecard from a Sheffield Shield match the other day between Vic and Tasmania. The scoring rate was over 6 runs an over.

Im a bit worried too...

the video goes for 19min
he just bats and watching him come in both games
watching the scoring rate looks very high for the 4 day game and for the 50 over game

the video goes for 19min
he just bats and watching him come in both games
watching the scoring rate looks very high for the 4 day game and for the 50 over game

Not sure which video you were watching buddy.

He was playing on the rookie difficulty, because it was the first time he had played the game, so obviously the run rate is going to be high while you are playing on the easiest difficulty.

True if he was playing on the easiest level
but even for that level he was scoring to quick for my liking to be a true game
it was only a observation

I really wish we could see a video of career mode of bowling

even when he did bat it looked pretty easier to score

----------

this is the video where Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Play Session - Career Mode with Mikey - YouTube ove been watching the high scoring rate

I think MattW was actually playing on the second lowest difficulty.

but even for that level he was scoring to quick for my liking to be a true game
On the highest level, which he played in the nets, apparently he couldn't touch the ball. Also, MikeM, who has played this game a lot, missed on a lot of occasions. If you want it to be more accurate to real life, raise the difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread