Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Been watching the forum for months, Super excited for DBC 14.
Can anybody point me to the all time Australian X1 list ?
Also who are the most popular player creators? (I have Mac) - Don't think I can use CA.

@KookaburraKid check these links you will get an idea of CA
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ributed-teams-re-skilling-complete-86402.html
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/your-player-cards-83996.html
few popular player creators are BlockerDave, Israr, Monkeymomo, SunnyBunny, Rajsvm, and Superfreddie
ya there's no mac version of CA, either bootcamp windows or wait till release and check it out on your console.:cheers

So that means you can upload players and teams on console without a computer?

@MattW do you think you can make an overlay for db14 when it releases?

----------

I'm (not specifying age) but my brother is 14
he is annoying all the time!
his spots were 2 years ago
but I still make fun of them!:)

Well I've got to say, it's going to be hard to remain motivated for this game for another 4 months. Think it's taken a lot of energy drooling over it and reading forums every day after the last couple of months when it was expected to be released so probably time to move onto something else.

Perhaps Big Ant can develop a time machine in the meanwhile so we can fast forward ;)

Well I've got to say, it's going to be hard to remain motivated for this game for another 4 months. Think it's taken a lot of energy drooling over it and reading forums every day after the last couple of months when it was expected to be released so probably time to move onto something else.

Perhaps Big Ant can develop a time machine in the meanwhile so we can fast forward ;)

i guess they should have a good plan to keep interest alive and kicking

Has there been any further development of tabletop cricket? It looked like a fun game to have a go at in the video released ages ago?

^ IIRC, TTC would take precedence once DBC has been taken care of.

Has there been any further development of tabletop cricket? It looked like a fun game to have a go at in the video released ages ago?

i imagine the publisher agreement with trublu would prevent Big Ant releasing another cricket game before DBC

i imagine the publisher agreement with trublu would prevent Big Ant releasing another cricket game before DBC

Yea I think Ross had said it won't come before, but I wondered if they've done anymore to it, how far along is it?

@Ross
When you say that the PC version will be 'more grown up' what do you mean exactly please? Is this just because it is moddable?
I expect I will be buying the xbox version of the game to play online and maybe the PC version to play single player.

@Ross
When you say that the PC version will be 'more grown up' what do you mean exactly please? Is this just because it is moddable?
I expect I will be buying the xbox version of the game to play online and maybe the PC version to play single player.

I will be doing the opposite... Don't want to pay for xbox online. But if i get a better computer i may but in on PC too and try online.

I wonder though, Ross mentioned part of the reason for using steam was not just piracy but also lveraging their insfrastructure for online stuff. So my question would be this: does that have any impact on online play, because my undertsanding there was a technical issue about that to which Big Ant's servers were the solution?

I will be doing the opposite... Don't want to pay for xbox online. But if i get a better computer i may but in on PC too and try online.

I wonder though, Ross mentioned part of the reason for using steam was not just piracy but also lveraging their insfrastructure for online stuff. So my question would be this: does that have any impact on online play, because my undertsanding there was a technical issue about that to which Big Ant's servers were the solution?

We will still have our servers as well for some parts of the game, particularly the player databases etc as no platform holder will host or transmit content for the benefit of another platform holder.

We will still have our servers as well for some parts of the game, particularly the player databases etc as no platform holder will host or transmit content for the benefit of another platform holder.

Thanks. My question was poorly worded because I said "online play" when I was specifically interested in online saving - but it sounds as if that should be unaffected too?

Users who are viewing this thread